• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to treat a Pimple Infection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to treat a Pimple Infection?

How do I treat a pimple infection? It's become very big and red and it hurts like hell. (Could care less about how it looks, it's just it's been there for very long and I'm fed up to see it everytime I look at myself in a mirror. I've put a hundred facial care products, it's just very persistent and I'm bleeding from it too! I have no time to go to a facial dermatologist, can anyone help? Is anything helpful for an infected pimple?

Have you tried a warm compress?

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      Have you tried a warm compress?
      Nope.

Comment

1. Apply a mild cleanser to a washcloth and gently scrub the affected area, rinse with warm water and dry with a clean towel. ...
        2. Apply benzoyl peroxide to infected pimple. ...
        3. Put on a thin layer of aloe vera gel

Comment

I Think cleaning from warm water can prevent you 10% out of 100 but when you have infection you must have visit a best doctor near by you to control pimple to increase more and eliminating from the root.
          Last edited by jns; 05-23-2018, 08:49 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

There are many ways to treat pimples.But I think Ayurveda treatment is very effective to prevent from pimples.

Comment

Ayurveda treatment is effective to prevent from pimples..

Comment

I have had the same problem recently. I got some Phisoderm on Amazon and it didn't cost that much when you have prime anyhow. I used it for the first time tonight and my skin feels soft; I'll let you know how it works in a few.

Comment

I agree with essentialproducts. Good tips.

Comment

Gently apply a warm compress to the infected pimple twice a day. This can bring the pus, sebum, or debris closer to the surface of the skin. Avoid pressing down on the pimple, as this can push its contents deeper into the skin. Apply benzoyl peroxide

Comment

Working...
                    X