• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to treat a Pimple Infection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to treat a Pimple Infection?

How do I treat a pimple infection? It's become very big and red and it hurts like hell. (Could care less about how it looks, it's just it's been there for very long and I'm fed up to see it everytime I look at myself in a mirror. I've put a hundred facial care products, it's just very persistent and I'm bleeding from it too! I have no time to go to a facial dermatologist, can anyone help? Is anything helpful for an infected pimple?

Have you tried a warm compress?

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      Have you tried a warm compress?
      Nope.

Comment

I Think cleaning from warm water can prevent you 10% out of 100 but when you have infection you must have visit a best doctor near by you to control pimple to increase more and eliminating from the root.
        Last edited by jns; 05-23-2018, 08:49 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Ayurveda treatment is effective to prevent from pimples..

Comment

I have had the same problem recently. I got some Phisoderm on Amazon and it didn't cost that much when you have prime anyhow. I used it for the first time tonight and my skin feels soft; I'll let you know how it works in a few.

Comment

I agree with essentialproducts. Good tips.

Comment

You can wash your face regularly and then there won't be any pimples on your face.

Comment

Hello there you can use Benzoyl peroxide on the affected area after cleaning your face. For smoother skin you can apply thick layer of aloe Vera gel. Never squeeze the infested pimple as it releases the bacteria on the other parts of the skin and may cause more acnes.

Comment

Once a pimple has become infected, it’s not like treating regular acne. For example, salicylic acid can help prevent mild acne, and is often recommended as one of the ingredients to use during a breakout. But it’s not going to be as helpful once a pimple is infected because salicylic acid doesn’t kill bacteria.
                    For infected pimples, it is important to keep the affected area clean. This can be done with a mild cleanser. It may also be helpful to swipe the area with hydrogen peroxide.If the infected skin lesion is a staph infection, it may require medical attention and prescription medication.

Comment

Be gentle with your face and don't wash too often, twice a day max. I know it seems like you should wash more, but you don't want to overdo it. And too much washing can cause yoru skin to produce more oil, which will make things worse. Be sure to moisturize also, since many acne treatments can be drying. I also like to use an alcohol-free toner to reduce inflammation.

Comment

Working...
                      X