• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dry skin

Dry skin tips?

There are so many skin creams on the market. But with dry skin, always go for a cream rather than lotion. If you have any skin allergies, always check the labels. Do also remember that cheaper skin creams can be equally effective as expensive, branded ones. Aqueous cream, for instance, isn't glamorous, but is especially effective. E45 cream is one of the more famous ones, but that is medicated, which you may not need. Do look around and do check you're not allergic to any of the ingredients. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Good advice, essentialproducts.

Comment

I recommend Aveeno moisturizing lotion. It is formulated for dry skin.

Comment

Micellar Cleansing water. I didn't believe it at first, but it really does work.

Comment

Hello

Different people have a different texture for a skin. If you have dry skin then you need to be very much particular about using the face wash, soap, etc. You can use some natural plant products such as Aloe vera gel, jojoba oil or coconut oil. Just apply these oils on the dry part of the skin and feel the difference. It will surely soften the skin dryness to a considerable level. In fact, environmental conditions also affect skin to a great level. So it is better to cover your face when going out in scorching summer.

Comment

I agree, Olivia2018.

Comment

Working...
              X