• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you agree with this?

Girls, give it a read. 10 reasons why we need to sleep on a silk pillow Â… Wish I knew that sooner!

Link removed
    Last edited by atskitty2; 05-28-2018, 12:59 PM.

Actually, I have read that silk pillows keep the skin soft and protected from germs. Considering we sleep for a good 8 or 9 hours on a pillow, it's very important the material looks after our skin and doesn't attract germs. I'd definitely advise a person wash their pillows regularly too, regardless of which fabric their pillows are.

Comment

Sleeping on a silk pillow makes your blow-dry last longer and tames frizz, too. “The natural properties of silk, including the less static can help reduce friction in hair and thereby reduce hair damage, such as split ends,”,For dry, frizzy hair silk pillows are beneficial as silk retains moisture and reduces frizz.” So you can wake up looking flawless like in the movies.

Comment

You've hit the nail on the head, Marry Will. Silk is a wonderful material with its beauty benefits.

Comment

Working...
        X