• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jojoba oil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jojoba oil

Hello, everyone! I am looking for some jojoba oil. Some sellers lie about the ingredients and claim that it is 100% natural. I know if they have around 90%-95% of natural ingredients, they can say so, however I need something 100% natural. I have acne on my skin and I would like to use it for my hair too. Hope that it will be smoothy afterwards Moreover, sth cruelty-free would be nice too! Looking forward to your replays!

I love jojoba oil. However, I buy beauty products with the oil in it already. However, you're right: some sellers do claim ingredients are 100% natural. Of course, we know these sellers are telling porkies. I'd just go to a reputable seller.

Your skin will certainly benefit from jojoba oil.

Comment

I know well about that...some time ago I bought this supposedly natural jojoba oil but it smelled really chemical which was a big drawback for me. I looked for other options online and found the perfect jojoba oil, which is organic, cruelty-free and has no chemicals or additives in it! I use it on my hair, lashes and brows and my hair got stronger and shinier in about 2 weeks, totally recommend ->
      Last edited by jns; 08-18-2018, 09:45 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Thanks for the info!
        It's very early, but I would like to say that I LOVE OCM with jojoba and castor oil. This is the first time that, at least a year, I did not get a pimple 2 days in a row. This morning I just wanted to use jojoba oil as a moisturizer. But when I massaged it more, I realized that there were more stubs, so it was like another cleansing.
        I'm just curious, because I know that several people said that they think everything is fine, but then their aesthetics saw how their pores are stuffed under the magnifying glass. So I'm not sure that these people just do not steal right, or if it really happens to everyone. This is important because the composition of jojoba oil is actually very similar to the composition of sebum, a natural oil that moisturizes the scalp and hair. Because they are so similar, your scalp will absorb and drink jojoba oil directly, just as it would be natural sebum! This means that jojoba oil replenishes sebum on your scalp if it is depleted, but it does not leave a fat residue or clog your pores. This also leads to a natural oil level, even if your scalp is too oily. Jojoba oil is sold in health food stores and even in some conventional stores such as Priceline and Myer. Just ask the store if you have any. In Priceline there are brands such as The Oil Garden and In Essence Aromatherapy, which sell several different oils, such as jojoba oil. There is also an Australian brand that sells organic jojoba oil, which is called The Jojoba Company. The Perfect Potion store sells various natural oils, including jojoba and coconut.
        In addition, jojoba oil is an emollient - it soothes the skin, cleanses the pores and suppresses skin irritation. It treats dry hair and dandruff, removes the curl and adds shine and softness to your hair.

Comment

Jojoba Seed Oil improves the feel of your skin while providing long lasting around the clock skin moisturisation.
          Skin protection: Jojoba Seed Oil has nutrients like vitamin B and E, with an incredible mix of minerals like chromium, zinc and copper. These combined together nourish and protect skin from environmental factors that damage skin.

Comment

Working...
          X