Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jojoba oil

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• jojoba oil

Hello, everyone! I am looking for some jojoba oil. Some sellers lie about the ingredients and claim that it is 100% natural. I know if they have around 90%-95% of natural ingredients, they can say so, however I need something 100% natural. I have acne on my skin and I would like to use it for my hair too. Hope that it will be smoothy afterwards Moreover, sth cruelty-free would be nice too! Looking forward to your replays!

• I love jojoba oil. However, I buy beauty products with the oil in it already. However, you're right: some sellers do claim ingredients are 100% natural. Of course, we know these sellers are telling porkies. I'd just go to a reputable seller.

Your skin will certainly benefit from jojoba oil.

Comment

• A great post, Loric2014. Jojoba oil truly benefits the skin and hair.

Comment

• Jojoba oil needs a blessing as it was rich in important vitamins & minerals including vitamins E.

Benefits of jojoba oils for skincare and Haircare.
        Skin benefit:
        • Balance oil production of the skin
        • Reduce wrinkles & sign of aging
        • Reduces pregnancy stretch marks
        Hair benefit:
        • Help in hair growth
        • Helps in maintaining hair color
        • Makes your hair shine

Comment

• I love your post, haranaturals. It's ace. You seem to know a lot about skincare. Any tips of your own?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Ashlee T I wonder if your friend turned the truth around to others that you were to blame for the friendship fail, to cover the fact that she had treated...

Yesterday, 11:06 PM By secretkeeper
          • Reply to Whats wrong with my sex?!

Would it cause issues suddenly after so long? The doctor placed the mirena when he took my ovary and I was still pretty into sex up until about 2 months...

Yesterday, 07:00 PM By stateofconfusion
          • Mid-Cycle Bleeding

Hi,

Okay, so in November I had a nervous breakdown. Had a normal cycle until February. About day 16-18 I had brown and clumpy spotting, right...

Yesterday, 06:23 PM By almostbritain
          • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Yes! It sounds like you've sorted this out quite well. It's cliche, but life is too short to spend on things that don't make you happy.

If...

Yesterday, 06:18 PM By Ashlee T.
          • Reply to Whats wrong with my sex?!

It sounds like you have been through SO MUCH over the past couple years, your body AND your mind.

I'm so sorry you went through having to...

Yesterday, 06:08 PM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X