Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

knees

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• knees

I am a medium skinned girl and my knees don't match me at all. They are really dark and its hard to wear skirts becuase of them. Is there anything i can do to lighten them??

• Hmm... that's interesting. I do not know of a way to lighten them, but I do know that some people who want to hide discoloration of skin will try self tanning lotions to make the rest of the skin darker. Other then that, I am not sure.

Comment

• u could use cocoa butter that might help, do not go out in the sun though with it, it will take a while but it might wokr, winter time is great to use it.

Comment

• Ok thanks for the advice, but...where can i get cocoa butter?? Is it sold in normal gorcery stores?

Comment

• u can find cocoa butter anywhere that sells creams and oils, in a cosmetic store if u are in tthe USA u could try target, rita aid, cvs, walmart those kinda of stores.

Comment

• I know what you mean, my knees and elbows are slightly darker than the rest of my skin and my mom always bugs me about it, she tells me to cut a lemon in half and rub it on my knees and elbows and that that's suppose to soften these rough areas and gradually make them lighter. Lemon is also suppose to help lighten your arm pits. I usually do this at night and then wash it off in the morning, and it seems to be helping. It doesn't hurt trying it for a week or two to see if you get positive results. Let me know if you do and if this helps.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X