Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My teeth

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• My teeth

Wow the more i look around this site the more i fit in. my teeth suck. After a nice long run in active addiction my teeth are not so good. i am going to the dentist to clean things up......I hate to even smile due to my teeth and i so want to have at least a smile that i am not ashamed of. i am so grateful that i found this place.

• With every problem there is a solution

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I was lucky that I haven't a problem with my smile
      Well, which is actually your problem, your teeth are not white or are "in mess". Because is different.. For the first, it might be your false but for the second, is also biologic..
      Relationship Advice - http://www.astonishinglifestyle.com/

Comment

• Dental Health

hey that's too bad maybe you should go to your dentist to know what would be the best thing to do with your teeth. Dental hygiene is very important nowadays , we should not take this matter for granted. Treating your teeth will cost you much I guess.
        Last edited by acerousme; 12-01-2009, 10:33 PM. Reason: edited the link

Comment

• i believe teeth and mouth smell are give the person more beautiful

Comment

• Thread is almost a year old

Closed

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X