Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you go to the dentist routinely?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I go every 6 months..not sure why because there never seems to be anything wrong with my teeth.

Comment

• I do. it's marked on my calendar.

Comment

• i hardly go, and i feel so guilty!

Comment

• I go every six months. Not going could mean you won't catch things that you would have at the dentist.. and catching things early on allows you to fix them before you end up needing a root canal or teeth pulled!

Comment

• Often time's especially when my tooth is aching because it is that worse that's I don't need to go all the time.
            “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

― Mae West

Comment

• I go once every quarter for cleaning, and even then I somehow end up with cavities all the time. I obviously don't like going to the dentist, but that clean feeling after the dentist is to die for...

Comment

• to be honest...i hate the dentist! i cant even explain why but it doesnt feel quite good and i am somehow very afraid....i do go though about once a year...which is pretty normal i believe....!???!

Comment

• My dentist has been my family dentist since before I was born. He is in Ohio and, since then, I have moved to New York, southern Illinois, and Arkansas. I have tried to use dentists elsewhere and they tried to rip me off. So I wait until I go back to see my family to go to the dentist lol

However, I went to a dentist here (Northwest Arkansas) because my molar broke (from a bad cavity fill from my LAST out of state dentist) and I had to. It was jagged and breaking any time I chewed etc....she was really great. Originally, I went to her because her last name was Beavers lol....

Comment

• I just had a really horrible experience regarding dental work and it was because I hadn't been to a dentist regularly in way to many years.

I did however just see a dentist for a cleaning Monday of this week and will be starting regular visits to avoid problems in the future.

Comment

• i dont like smoking.

Comment

• Yes I do. Going to the dentist makes my teeth stay in shape and that is important for a healthy body.

Comment

• I go often here. As I drink alot of coffee, my teeth stain faster than most. Im lucky a good friend of the family is a dentist.

Comment

• I try to go once every six months. I wouldn't want any tooth falling out on me

Comment

• Regular dental check up is always better to maintain good oral health.

Comment

• I do, I have been since a child because it's under my mom's health care plan.
                                But that's going to end soon because I'm almost 21 and I believe that's the age where I am no longer under my mom's health care

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
                                • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

Yesterday, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

Yesterday, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Reply to Nice to meet you!

Welcome to WH! I look forward to reading your posts!

Yesterday, 04:36 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
                                • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
                                • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
                                • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
                                Working...
                                X