Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you go to the dentist routinely?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• TiffanyYokle1
    replied
    Just regular cleaning every once in a while

Leave a comment:

• donnaatthegym
    replied
    if you dont go then when you do end up having a problem then the pain is quadruple and so is the price.....

Leave a comment:

• iamsima
    replied
    Hi

I am new here and would like to share that I also do not go to the dentist unless I have severe pain although I know that we should go every 6 months, right?

Leave a comment:

• stevebroad567
    replied
    Every one must visit their dentist once in a year.This really helps to maintain good oral health and you can have beautiful smile for which you dream for.

Leave a comment:

• donnaatthegym
    replied
    do you go to the dentist routinely?

i go get my xrays once per year and do my cleaning 2x a year.
    otherwise youre asking for a whole lotta trouble...

Leave a comment:

• stevebroad567
    replied
    Having regular dental check up is always better to maintain good oral health.

Leave a comment:

• stressed
    replied
    Twice a year is what's generally recommended. If you hate going to the dentist it could be because of bad past experience with certain dentists and this can change by switching them until you find the one you're comfortable with. Not every doctor is friendly and painless.

Leave a comment:

• HisGirl
    replied
    I truly hate going to the dentist, but I go for a cleaning and check up every six months and I've never had any dental problems- never even had a cavity. I understand those who don't go often because they don't have insurance and it is expensive, but most university medical schools will offer free or reduced priced cleanings from students and there are free student clinics that might be a good option. Basic preventive maintenance saves a lot of problems down the road.

Leave a comment:

• stonedhearted
    replied
    I do, I have been since a child because it's under my mom's health care plan.
    But that's going to end soon because I'm almost 21 and I believe that's the age where I am no longer under my mom's health care

Leave a comment:

• stevebroad567
    replied
    Regular dental check up is always better to maintain good oral health.

Leave a comment:

• bighead
    replied
    I try to go once every six months. I wouldn't want any tooth falling out on me

Leave a comment:

• mariaperalta
    replied
    I go often here. As I drink alot of coffee, my teeth stain faster than most. Im lucky a good friend of the family is a dentist.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Shiroi
    replied
    Yes I do. Going to the dentist makes my teeth stay in shape and that is important for a healthy body.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i dont like smoking.

Leave a comment:

• notlikethenormal
    replied
    I just had a really horrible experience regarding dental work and it was because I hadn't been to a dentist regularly in way to many years.

I did however just see a dentist for a cleaning Monday of this week and will be starting regular visits to avoid problems in the future.

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
  • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
  • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
  • Hello All

Hi everyone,
    I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
  • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
Working...
X