Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plus white 5 minute speed whitening gel

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• plus white 5 minute speed whitening gel

Sorry I dont know if this is on here already but this product got sooo many good reviews by makeup alley and you tube. I was wondering if anyone else has used this? I did my 1st application and kept it on for 18 minutes (recommended 15-20 for stained teeth) and I have not noticed ANY difference. Im a little bummed because my teeth are VERY stained and yellow (dont smoke or drink coffee) and I am only 20yrs old. Also everyone else that used it said they noticed it worked good on the 1st use. I see it says use twice a day but I am only doing once a day since I am leaving it on so long and because my gums are a little burnt from it. Do you think I should keep using this and give it a chance?
    sigpic

• If it has burned your gums I think you should discontinue use immediately.

Comment

• I would agree with wildchild...
      If they are burning your gums, better not use it or consult your doctor first.

Comment

• Ok I used it again and it didnt burn at all. I think it was my imagination or maybe because it was my first time. lol

I see a LITTLE BIT of a difference so I am going to keep doing it once a day and hope its just taking longer on me but will work
        sigpic

Comment

• Thats good to hear you got no more burn. and good luck for further use.
          But still i would like to give you some knowledge of Herbal ways to whiten your teeth. These are the guaranteed ways with no burning.
          First of all you should brush your teeth after every meal to avoid destroy color of your teeth.
          You may also use this paste:
          Spread a paste made from toothpaste and baking soda on an aluminium foil sheet and cover the teeth with aluminum foil, now leave it as it is for an hour and brush teeth after that. You will notice a clear difference
          Its cheapest and the perfect way to whiten your teeth

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X