Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herbal ways of tooth cleansing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Herbal ways of tooth cleansing

Hi
    I am curious to know some effective herbal ways of tooth whitening...I have heard a lot that the herbal ways works wonder for whitening of teeth but i don't know any good authentic herbal treatment for tooth whitening
    Please let me know any!

Thankyou

• I personally wouldn't trust anything sold online but if you went to an actual herbal store where the staff have an education in the material I am sure you could get some advice.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• not strictly herbal
      but bicarbonate of soda is amazing.

i have a recipe for tooth powder somewhere
      (as in powder you use to clean your teeth rather than powder made from teeth!)
      i'll try and look it out for you

x
      'so why care for these petty obsessions? your designer heart still beats with common blood. and what if you could have genetic perfection? would you change who you are if you could?'

Comment

• Baking soda is a good one. I've heard you can cut a strawberry up and rub it on your teeth also, never tried it though.
        "Natural Hippy Mama"

Comment

• Thread closed, spam magnet
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X