Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tooth whitening 2 queries

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• tooth whitening 2 queries

hi all!

I have two teeth whitening questions:

1) Will swishing salt and water in my mouth whiten my teeth?

2) How long does it take Crest Vivid white products to get white teeth?

I havnt seen a differrence and its been 2 weeks and Ive tried everything I can

• Hi Mizz,

I believe that salt water, "heals", sores so I can't see that helping whitening your teeth..

A concoction of baking soda, and water, as a paste, I believe does, but you best google so you know exactly the amount.

Crest Vivid, or any other whitening products, have baking soda in it, and if used twice a day, will start to show around day 4 but it's an on-going process, are you doing it twice a day?

Perhaps change to a different brand, Colgate is good..

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• thanx CW for your concerned reply.

Comment

• Crest 3D Whitestrips / Vivid White Toothpaste

Originally posted by MizzHealth View Post
        hi all!

I have two teeth whitening questions:

1) Will swishing salt and water in my mouth whiten my teeth?

2) How long does it take Crest Vivid white products to get white teeth?

I havnt seen a differrence and its been 2 weeks and Ive tried everything I can
        1) No. However it can help with mouth sores.
        2) Crest Vivid White is best used in conjunction with a teeth whitening routine. For example, whiten your teeth with one of the Crest 3D Whitestrips, then use Crest Vivid White everyday to help keep the stains away. My friend went to **Removed outbound link** and they sorted them out.
        Last edited by LanaBear; 05-04-2010, 06:41 AM. Reason: Removed outbound link

Comment

• Both will get you result in 2 to 3 week time. But you should not use them simultaneously. Try them individually. For some swishing salt and water works and for some white products will help.

Comment

• i use crest whitening strips (supreme) i found them great my teeth got so white and i only used them twice a day for 8 days,stopped then because my teeth were getting a bit sore,but they really worked!

Comment

• spam magnet

closed

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X