Whitening Toothpaste that works???

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whitening Toothpaste that works???

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Whitening Toothpaste that works???

I've tried a couple. Haven't noticed much of a difference.

What have you tried that has worked???? Something not expensive.
    "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

• I've tried them all. It's a scam.

Comment

• rub salt or baking soda one time in a week but just for 1 min and then wash it and brush your teeth like you do normally to get bright teeth

Comment

• Whitening toothpastes do work over time but the whitening agent in them is so weak it takes more time than most people have patience, and then they are only designed to remove surface stains.

Be careful about advice to apply baking soda as it is very abrasive and will cause damage to the enamel of each tooth over time. The Amercian Dental Association has a very good web site with all sorts of information.

If you are truly interested in proper care for your teeth and keeping them as white as you can I suggest you start there.

Comment

• It is believed that strawberries when rubbed against the teeth may give a whitening effect. Catherine Zeta Jones does that.

Comment

• All these Whitening toothpastes doen't work properly.Only thing you need to do for white teeth is go for Tooth Whitening Treatment.

Comment

• Tried a few - never worked for me

Saint -

Comment

• The only thing that has worked for me to whiten my teeth is the gel whiteners that you use with the trays. Some gels work better than others of course. I use a gel and tray for an hour, 3 times a week to stay white. It did take 2 months of an hour a day at first though to get them white.

No toothpaste has ever worked for me and the strips made my teeth sensitive. You can get silicone trays on Amazon for $10 and mold them to your teeth, then use a good gel.

Patience.

Comment

• Whitening Toothpaste that works???

anything that works needs to either be done by the dentist or needs to be prescribed by the dentist

Comment

• I haven't had any luck with whitening toothpastes either. Any experiences with Crest Whitestrips?

Comment

• Try this: dilute baking soda with salt added with hydrogen peroxide and use it as you would toothpaste. This does work for me.

Since most women don't smoke cigars, they won't have to worry about tobacco stains; this recipe worked even after I've smoke a stogie. BTW, I have seen women chew Skoal for because it's a CNS stimulant.

Comment

• Arm & Hammer brand is the BEST! It's packed with baking soda, and actually feels kind of gritty in your mouth, but the baking soda is what makes it work. I swear by it!

Comment

• It is best not to use whitening toothpaste because they really damage teeth

Comment

• Nope they don't work all those toothpastes are fake I feel. Even I tried and there was no change. Later on, after surfing the internet I got the solution. That is, rub salt and lime juice for 1-2mins and do it thrice a week. I tried it and saw the changes, the yellow tan started reduce and now it is completely gone.
                            There was one more way, mix salt and baking soda and rub on your teeth. That should be done once in a week only. But the drawback was if you over do it, baking soda may damage your tooth enamel and can make your teeth sensitive.
                            So i tried first way and got what I want.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                            X