My Teeth Hurt !!!

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Teeth Hurt !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• My Teeth Hurt !!!

These day I got a toothache...Is it becos I brush my teeth with cold water?what should I do...Ouch..
    Welcome to visit~Cheap & fashion clothes,shoes,accessories website
    www.wholesale-orders.com LOL

• It's either you have sensitive tooth or you have cavities. Have your tooth checked by your dentist before you loose your precious tooth.
    If your children look up to you, you’ve made a success of life’s biggest job. ~ Unknown

Comment

• I think its really better to contact your dentist immediately.

Comment

• Last time I felt painful after going for dental scaling. My dentist advised me to gargle my mouth with salt water (warm water).
        It really can relieve the pain. However, the best way is still to consult with your dentist.

Comment

• Have you been eating a lot of sweets? Did you try taking a closer look at them? Got any stains? Pain can appear by applying very cold water to your teeth, but it should disappear shortly after. You should go to the dentist and have them checked out.

Comment

• My Teeth Hurt !!!

luke warm water...
            and ask yopur dentist for medicated toothpaste that will make youre teeth less sensitive...............

Comment

• I've had sensitive teeth all my life. It's genetic in my family. I can't chew things like ice cream. I have to flatten it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue and swallow. For toothpaste none of the sensitive teeth stuff worked. It made it worse. The more I brushed the worse it got until drinking cold soda or biting in to hot food would have me laying my head down on the table in agony. Then I tried baking soda based toothpaste from the health food/organic section. That I can use. I also rinse my mouth with peroxide instead of mouthwash and use room temp water to rinse with. Although I can withstand cold water now. After 1 month of those switches my teeth were no longer overly sensitive. I just can't bite in to ice cream still but neither can my dad or sister.

Comment

• I would recommend not brushing with cold water but instead brush with warm water and also I do recommend you tell your dentist what is wrong with your tooth and just to be on the safe side an x-ray of your teeth if need be to see what can be wrong with your tooth (what is causing the pain).

Good luck to ya!
                You can look up about whatever I post about on this message board on any search engine such as Google or on YouTube or both.

Comment

• I'm sure you enamel is actually sensitive and still have to be able to concern with the particular dentist.

Comment

• get sensitivity toothpaste from youre dentist and that should take care of the problem

Comment

• I thought you are having sensitive teeth. Better consult with dentist to know more about your teeth.

Comment

• You should consult your Dentist regarding your teeth Pain.

Comment

• It might be that you have sensitive teeth or it could be a sign of something else. It would be best if you go to the dentist immediately to get it sorted out.

Comment

• Maybe you have sensitive teeth. I recommend you to use sensitive toothpaste and a soft toothbrush. Don't brush with cold water. Use regular water and brush your teeth gently. If it doesn't work. I suggest you to go to your dentist and ask why you suffer from this.
                            Live life to the fullest...

Comment

• Your tooth are too sensitive that's why you feel hotness and coldness. Sensitive teeth are typically the result of worn tooth enamel or exposed tooth roots. Sometimes, however, tooth discomfort is caused by other factors, such as a cavity, a cracked or chipped tooth, a recently placed filling or a side effect of other dental procedures, such as bleaching. You have visit your dentist. He or she can identify causes of your tooth pain and after identifying your problem he/she will prescribr you the best treatment.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X