• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dental problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dental problem

I have a problem with my teeth. sometime blood falls from my teeth, especially when I use bathroom or any pressure on my body.
    How can I relief from this?

You need to get to a dentist or periodontist and have a thorough evaluation. It sounds as if you have gum disease and if left untreated your teeth could fall out, you could get abscesses and this could at it's worst be very bad for your health. You need to have your teeth cleaned professionally and the cleaning needs to be done under the gum line to get rid of all the bacteria. Good luck.

Comment

thanks Claret.
      Your suggestion is vitally important for me.Actually I was careless about my teeth. I should seriously meet with my dentist. business is not much important than sound health.

Comment

You can go the best dental doctor ..

Comment

You are a severe patient of a dental disease called pyorrhea, please visit a dentist as soon as possible.

Comment

We are likewise facing this specific teeth issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Adakulagina View Post
              We are likewise facing this specific teeth issue.
              You should use good tooth paste for its solution.

Comment

I suggest you have to visit an experienced dentist. Sometimes the problems can increases if you are not taking it serious. If you are living in the texas region then I strongly recommend you Dr. Sarah Jovonovski. She is very dedicated toward her profession.You can get the contact information from her website: jovanorto.com.

Comment

Use sensodine tooth paste. This will help in making the good and healthy muscles inside youir mouth.

Comment

If you really want to know about the better dentist for your teeth than you may have to visit eugnath team...
                    Last edited by DeliaAbney; 05-14-2015, 02:39 AM. Reason: adding smiley

Comment

Concern a dentist immediately to get rid of all dental problems, and if you want better service HungaryDentalImplant in London is a dental clinic to visit,

Comment

I'd see your dentist sooner rather than later. Blood from your gums is very serious and could mean you have gum disease or something else rather nasty.

Comment

hi... welcome to the forum site. all problem is related to stomach because your stomach is clean you feel healthy. teeth pain the main problem is the cavity.
                          .................................................. .................................................. .......
                          Last edited by jns; Yesterday, 07:44 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Hi Ayesha, I hope you're still around, I know bleeding gum is a quite big trouble and uncomfortable, you can go to see doctors to solve this.
                            In addition, you should gargle salt water every day to reduce the bleeding and strengthen your gum.
                            I have searched on the internet and there are many natural remedies to avoid the bleeding gum that you can count on.
                            Here are some usefull remedies for your problem, you can find everything on this website
                            Hope you solve this problem soon!
                            Last edited by jns; Yesterday, 08:37 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I also have same problem. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X