How much Invisalign Costs?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much Invisalign Costs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How much Invisalign Costs?

How Invisalign cost differs from traditional braces?

• I think, its cost is 50$.

Comment

• My friend just got them for 4,000$ but i guess it depends on the case.

Comment

• This thing completly depends on patient case. It varies from patient to patient.

Comment

• It is very different from patient to patient, and also from doctor to doctor. You should do a throughout market research before commiting to anything.
          And i don't mean just on the phone, you should meet with at least few of them before deciding.
          Last edited by JessyJess; 12-17-2014, 08:33 AM. Reason: Added the last sentence

Comment

• Yes, it depends upon the patient situation. You should always select a good dentist for complete treatment and healthy smile.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X