Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want best and effective solution for mouth infection

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Want best and effective solution for mouth infection

I am suffering through frequent mouth infections. I am keeping a lot of safety and cleanliness for my mouth. I even do brush 2 times a day. Still the infection harasses me at 2-3 weeks of time interval. Can anyone suggest best solution of it?

• You don't say what type of infection you are having. If you are experiencing bleeding then you probably have gingivitis and you need to see a dentist for a deep cleaning of your teeth and gums. If you are experiencing some other type of infection you'll still need to see a dentist or a doctor to determine what it is. Many medications can cause mouth problems.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Yes Claret you are right.. I just consulted a dentist and he suggested me to have new denture as the replacement of my 2 old tooth. I am confused to have new ones. But this sore and bad smell insist me to implement it.

Comment

• I dunno know, I use Listerine three times a day, it tastes bad, but seems to work

Comment

• I had a gingivitis before. I just used mouthwash to cure it. And my mouth was cured.
          "I make sure I do my best, because it is always worth it, no matter what you want to achieve in life."
          ANDREIA BRAZIER

Comment

• You might want to see your dentist about this as he or she will know how serious your condition is before recommending any appropriate solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacobhaden1 View Post
              Yes Claret you are right.. I just consulted a dentist and he suggested me to have new denture as the replacement of my 2 old tooth. I am confused to have new ones. But this sore and bad smell insist me to implement it.
              Scotland? Where about my Sister lives there.. You speak differently have you moved over there? In any event your post is confusing.. Dentures, for 2 old tooth. New ones. Smell. Periodontist comes to mind for the smell. If you have bone you can graft so you don't need dentures if you don't have finances that is where dentures will be suggested.
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Brushing teeth at least 2 times a day is not enough but using mouthwash is additional hygiene for mouth and teeth. Regular visit to dentist is also required to have prophylaxis or cleaning. Bacteria is harboring in our mouth so eating sweets like candies and chocolates should be minimized.
                Live life to the fullest...

Comment

• Originally posted by Patti-here View Post
                  I dunno know, I use Listerine three times a day, it tastes bad, but seems to work
                  Yes, it is good solution for the mouth. I tried it.

Comment

• Salt and Lukewarm water.
                    Mix salt and water (regular table salt)... it should be really salty
                    Swish the mixture around in your mouth, specifically around the affected area for 1 or 2 minutes. I recomend do this twice.

Comment

• Start Oil Pulling. A mouthful of coconut oil every day for 10 min. No joke. It will work wonders. Coconut Oil is a natural anti septic so it will draw whatever bacteria that is causing the infections, OUT! As well you get Stronger Teeth. Better Breath. Cleaner Skin. WIN!

Comment

• Brushing two times in a day is enough for prevent infection. But if you have some problems with your teeth then you shoulld meet the dentist and tell him briefly whatever your problem.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
                        • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                        • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

Yesterday, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                        • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

Yesterday, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                        • Reply to Nice to meet you!

Welcome to WH! I look forward to reading your posts!

Yesterday, 04:36 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

Today, 04:33 AM By Timf
                        • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

Yesterday, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                        • Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
                        • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
                        • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
                        Working...
                        X