Black triangles after braces and uneven bottom teeth... What should I do?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black triangles after braces and uneven bottom teeth... What should I do?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Black triangles after braces and uneven bottom teeth... What should I do?

Hi, I had adult orthodontics removed a few months ago and just recently stopped wearing my retainers 24h and now wear them only nightly. The problem is (and I noticed this after removing the braces) is unsightly black triangles and spaces between my teeth. I also have gum issues and the braces seemed to have made them worse. My recession is very visible in some places and coupled with the black triangles...well, I have some major self-confidence issues. Especially the bottom row - I feel like the roots are very visible, and also the top of my teeth are not a straight-perfect line...while the teeth themselves are straightened I feel like the bottom row is uneven.

I'm not sure what if anything I can do about this much less what it will cost me. Not sure if this is the proper forum or the plastic surgery because I feel like I need major cosmetic surgery on my teeth.... I feel SO self conscious about how big my teeth look, how exposed the gums are, plus those darn black triangles....! Unfortunately I can't communicate very well w/ my orthodontist who does not speak English well and I'm sure I should talk to one (no insurance at the moment though) so I'm turning to this forum. Help!

• Well how about whiting stripes you can do it your self it will take a bit to do but this will get your teeth back to a nice white again. Plus the cost is a lot better then going to the dentist by far.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Well, you need a good treatment, visit a reputed Orthodontist for your teeth. Orthodontist is specialized in straightening crooked teeth and correcting poor bite as well as cosmetic surgery.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X