Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teeth Whitening before Marriage

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Teeth Whitening before Marriage

I am a 28 year old and it is my marriage the next month. I am very much concerned about my stained teeth. As everyone know, marriage is the time one celebrates and have lots of fun but due to my stained teeth I am not even able to smile confidently and I am missing so much fun. I have been searching for a female dentist in Toronto for days and I finally found one to get my teeth whitened. As there is hardly 30 days for my marriage I can’t even take a slightest risk. So if someone has gone through such similar situation please pass the opinion.
    Last edited by jns; 05-23-2017, 12:16 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

• If you're going to have your teeth whitened, I think you should have laser treatment instead of gel trays. This sounds awful, but gel trays are rubbish and don't achieve anything. Getting a proper, professional tooth whitening treatment will cost more but you'll have much whiter teeth. Anyhow, congratulations on your engagement!

Comment

• What about whitening stripes? It really helps.

Comment

• I use a tooth whitening toothpaste twice a day and a stain removing tooth powder at night. My teeth look lovely because of these products. I take great pride in my smile.

Comment

• I have heard that whitening stripes work good.

Comment

• I have heard this, too. You can also buy teeth whitening kits from Boots.

Comment

• Its better to use whitening toothpaste.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              Working...
              X