• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whitening strips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitening strips

Has anyone tried the whitening strips by Crest? I have tried the cheapest ones that are supposed to stay for 30 minutes but the effects barely show. I don't know if its worth buying the expensive ones.

I had the same experience as you Janeb! I have since tried an enamel regenerating toothpaste and used vitamin D and calcium supplements and I believe my teeth look whiter. Hope this helps.

Comment

I've been using whitening toothpaste and a Eucryl stain removing powder for my teeth for years now. I have whiter teeth: I also avoid sweets, as they stain teeth terribly and I doubt anyone wants to go near someone with that kind of tooth colour. Anyhow, I will be investing in a professional tooth whitening treatment, as well. I want my teeth to be white: not just acceptable.

I haven't tried the whitening strips by Crest, but if they aren't effective, I would try the expensive ones. It is worth trying.

Comment

Working...
      X