Whitening strips

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Whitening strips

Has anyone tried the whitening strips by Crest? I have tried the cheapest ones that are supposed to stay for 30 minutes but the effects barely show. I don't know if its worth buying the expensive ones.

• I had the same experience as you Janeb! I have since tried an enamel regenerating toothpaste and used vitamin D and calcium supplements and I believe my teeth look whiter. Hope this helps.

Comment

• I've been using whitening toothpaste and a Eucryl stain removing powder for my teeth for years now. I have whiter teeth: I also avoid sweets, as they stain teeth terribly and I doubt anyone wants to go near someone with that kind of tooth colour. Anyhow, I will be investing in a professional tooth whitening treatment, as well. I want my teeth to be white: not just acceptable.

I haven't tried the whitening strips by Crest, but if they aren't effective, I would try the expensive ones. It is worth trying.

Comment

• I've tried the one from luxe and they are great! I've used them and they really do help. Some people say they make your gums/teeth sensitive, but it hasn't happened to me.

Comment

• I might try Luxe. A great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
            I might try Luxe. A great idea.
            You have nothing to lose

Comment

• I am actually having my teeth properly whitened in a few months. I am going private. I went for a check up today and spoke to the dentist. She is great and I am very much looking forward to it. I definitely avoid sweets, though: I have done for the past few years. I do use a whitening toothpaste, which helps.

Anyhow, good news for me!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Sex with Mother in Law

My dad has ejaculated into me at times. Not every time...

Today, 12:42 PM By Dr Christine
              • Reply to AC7

Ah, I’ve never heard of an ethical vegetarian.

I haven’t eaten animal flesh since 2003 (at least not knowingly or intentionally). That’s...

Today, 10:38 AM By Stillness
              • Reply to AC7

There are a lot of "ethical veGETarians" that have no problem with the dairy farms...where cattle are treated really poorly. I am just pointing...

Yesterday, 08:10 AM By atskitty2
              • Reply to AC7

The ethical vegans don’t eat dairy for that reason. It’s interesting how they view things. I found out recently that some of them will eat eggs and...

01-19-2019, 12:51 PM By Stillness
              • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, I'm a fairly quiet person too. Not shy. People mistake that for many things, and misunderstand it all the time. I'm ok with that. I choose to...

01-19-2019, 08:54 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X