Yellow teeth due to smoking.?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Yellow teeth due to smoking.?

Hello Everyone, I just want to share the experiences I had when I was a chain smoker. I started smoking from my early 20's. From my childhood itself, I lost my parents. I was always alone and had no one to guide me. So my lifestyle changed a lot and I became an addict to alcohol and tobacco. Now I am 40 and a mother of two. But I continue my habits. My husband always fights with me because of this. I tried a lot to stop smoking, but my work pressure and my feelings about my parents always attract me to tobacco. Because of this high tobacco consumption, my teeth have got yellowish. One day, my younger son refused to come outside with me. When I asked him about the reason, he told me that he is ashamed to come outside with me because of my yellow teeth and bad breath. What he told is right. That day itself, I went to consult the dental professionals in High Park () . The dentist diagnosed me with periodontal disease. My gums were infected. The dentist told me to avoid tobacco which was the best way to avoid my problem. Treatments are going on and good improvements are shown. This is to inspire everyone who is thinking to quit smoking...
    yes/no
    0%
    stop smoking/No need to stop smoking
    0%
    Last edited by jns; 05-25-2018, 02:30 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

• Brushing your teeth with baking soda can help remove surface stains.

Comment

• I agree, lexjean. Smoking can stain teeth horribly. Those old days of the film star smoking and looking "cool" are gone. We now know cigarettes stain and blacken the teeth. They restrict breathing. They make clothes and the breath smell bad and yellow the fingers.

No one can turn backs the hands of time, but I would advise anyone give up smoking: even if they've been smoking for years. It is never too late to quit the evil weed.

That is my anti-smoking message.

Comment

• I second Loric2014's post.

Comment

• I read your problem.i want to tell you something about Smoking and tobacco, it is bad for your health. Smoking harms nearly every organ of the body.you can also some exercise and yoga step to preventing your bad habit. and also use home made tips. otherwise you can also medicine like Nicotex.

Comment

• All that comes to mind is professional bleaching or stop smoking. But if someone has a better solution, I'm open to hearing it.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Acne

Acne, Pimples is a very common issue. Due to hormone changes, medical condition, fast food are the reasons for acne. Use natural products for acne. Avoid...

Today, 03:03 AM By asrhairtransplant
            • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, very good words.
              I believe that getting out of the comfort zone is the best way to express yourself and your potential.
              I met a lot...

Yesterday, 09:19 AM By HughFennell
            • Hi all!

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie as you could’ve guessed!

My name is Elvy. I am 55 years old. And I have been struggling with...

Yesterday, 09:06 AM By Elvia Page
            • Reply to The Road to Recovery

Hi and welcome!
              I am new here myself. I have been struggling with infertility for the longest time. I have quit trying a while ago, and know due...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Elvia Page
            • Reply to Next revolution(s)

Dude, not two minutes ago I worked out listening to MF Doom talking about taking over the world, then I come to this site and see your icon looking just...

Yesterday, 08:48 AM By Stillness

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Accepting Who You Are

I am coming to accept who I am as a person. I will always be quiet and reserved: that is who I am. And I can't change it. I will always be emotional and...

01-14-2019, 07:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Hi all!

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie as you could’ve guessed!

My name is Elvy. I am 55 years old. And I have been struggling with...

Yesterday, 09:06 AM By Elvia Page
            • Next revolution(s)

According to you, what will be the next revolution(s) ?...

Yesterday, 08:28 AM By Maximus
            • Compatibility between keto diet and HIIT

Hi,
              I have been trying to use keto diet, not overly strict, but first keeping my carb intake/day under control.
              In doing so, this affected...

Yesterday, 08:34 AM By Maximus
            • Yeast, bv or something else?

Hello ladies! I'm Dana- 31 years old, married, no kids and definitely not pregnant. It's my first time posting about anything like this... I'll try to...

01-22-2019, 11:12 PM By Little_flower
            Working...
            X