Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbers game...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stillness
    replied
    It didn't work out with your lady?

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    Originally posted by calibri~ View Post
    Well first of all you need to work out where you score on the rankings for attractive qualities, then put out a survey asking what women's minimum requirements on a set scale are for those qualities in a man for those situations outlined. Then you have to consider the survey results as a population study and probably assume a normal distribution. From this you can deduce on average, how many women you will need to ask out before you have a considerable probability of success.

Please note that the study will be biased towards those women who spend their time doing surveys rather than living non-cyber life, and that people lie in surveys.

Happy stats hunting!!
    Hmm. I would rate myself as follows:

Physical attractiveness: 6/10
    Intelligence: 9/10
    Humor: 11/10 (5/10 if its women who don't seem to get my jokes usually)
    Penis size: 4/10
    Wealth: 1/10
    Maturity: 1/10

Hmm...

Leave a comment:

• calibri~
    replied
    Well first of all you need to work out where you score on the rankings for attractive qualities, then put out a survey asking what women's minimum requirements on a set scale are for those qualities in a man for those situations outlined. Then you have to consider the survey results as a population study and probably assume a normal distribution. From this you can deduce on average, how many women you will need to ask out before you have a considerable probability of success.

Please note that the study will be biased towards those women who spend their time doing surveys rather than living non-cyber life, and that people lie in surveys.

Happy stats hunting!!

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
    a-dub, most women don't go around dividing the number of men they find attractive by the total population or the number of guys rejected by the number who try in order to come up with percentages ....that's kind of like high school kids devising charts and scales to rank their "top 25 hottest babes."

My answers are -
    1. some
    2. some
    3. some
    4. some
    I should hope not. If they did that they'd only get a decimel that needed to be multiplied by 100 to get a percentage!

I'm just curious to know so I have an idea of how many women I might need to ask out in order to score.

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    a-dub, most women don't go around dividing the number of men they find attractive by the total population or the number of guys rejected by the number who try in order to come up with percentages ....that's kind of like high school kids devising charts and scales to rank their "top 25 hottest babes."

My answers are -
    1. some
    2. some
    3. some
    4. some

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    started a topic Numbers game...

Numbers game...

I've always had a fetish for statistics...so I was wondering a few things. All answers should be as accurate as possible. Exact numbers are great.

1) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to go out with?

2) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to sleep with?

3) What percentage of guys who hit on you do you find attractive?

4) What percentage of guys do you reject when they ask you out?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X