Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbers game...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to distract from your survey and I'll be sure to join in .

2 months is too fast for a woman to ask a guy for a commitment like that. Definitely.

Who understands women? It definitely shows me that she wanted to be wanted. But, don't beat yourself up, she came in and accepted what she had and left when it wasn't what she wanted in its entirety.

I'm just glad you found something worth while and real a-dub. Don't go backwards go forward and you are putting yourself down with your stats.

Physical attractiveness: 6/10
    Intelligence: 9/10
    Humor: 11/10 (5/10 if its women who don't seem to get my jokes usually)
    Penis size: 4/10
    Wealth: 1/10
    Maturity: 1/10

Do you really see yourself as being so immature ? Nothing wrong with being funny and wanting to live and enjoy life. Off course you do have to start at some point seeing that the World can't live off of no savings but that will happen.. We've already confirmed you are average or above in the Penis size so 5-6-7.

Re-evaluate.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by a_dub View Post
      I've always had a fetish for statistics...so I was wondering a few things. All answers should be as accurate as possible. Exact numbers are great.

1) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to go out with?

2) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to sleep with?

3) What percentage of guys who hit on you do you find attractive?

4) What percentage of guys do you reject when they ask you out?

Jesus h Christ, shove the statistics and just go with what your heart tells you?.

Comment

• a_dub, like the others, I think you are misreading yourself. The only one you maybe need to work on is wealth and that is a matter of perspective. Even though it has ended, your relationship has given you a lot of insight and direction that you simply didn't have before. That most certainly raises your maturity level. If you want to raise your wealth, leverage some of that intelligence into something that brings in more money. If the local pool of available women is not reasonably likely to produce a new SO, change things. Go to different places. Do different things. I went to Thailand and found out that instead of being ordinary, I was sought out. Yes, there were many situations to not get involved in, but there were ones that held significant promise.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• CW as always, your too kind!

Comment

• Originally posted by a_dub View Post
            I've always had a fetish for statistics...so I was wondering a few things. All answers should be as accurate as possible. Exact numbers are great.

1) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to go out with?

2) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to sleep with?

3) What percentage of guys who hit on you do you find attractive?

4) What percentage of guys do you reject when they ask you out?
            1) probably between 5-10% (I have no basis to base this on just my experience and feeling)

2) 0.1% I only sleep with my husband and he ain't the sharing type

3) 30% again (no basis just my feeling)

4) 100% like I said I'm a married woman
            It's all fun and games until you mess with a Portuguese girl.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by Elena_EvilEye View Post
              1) probably between 5-10% (I have no basis to base this on just my experience and feeling)

2) 0.1% I only sleep with my husband and he ain't the sharing type

3) 30% again (no basis just my feeling)

4) 100% like I said I'm a married woman
              Thanks for the answers. Your husbands a lucky fella!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X