Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbers game...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a_dub
    replied
    Originally posted by Elena_EvilEye View Post
    1) probably between 5-10% (I have no basis to base this on just my experience and feeling)

2) 0.1% I only sleep with my husband and he ain't the sharing type

3) 30% again (no basis just my feeling)

4) 100% like I said I'm a married woman
    Thanks for the answers. Your husbands a lucky fella!

Leave a comment:

• Elena_EvilEye
    replied
    Originally posted by a_dub View Post
    I've always had a fetish for statistics...so I was wondering a few things. All answers should be as accurate as possible. Exact numbers are great.

1) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to go out with?

2) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to sleep with?

3) What percentage of guys who hit on you do you find attractive?

4) What percentage of guys do you reject when they ask you out?
    1) probably between 5-10% (I have no basis to base this on just my experience and feeling)

2) 0.1% I only sleep with my husband and he ain't the sharing type

3) 30% again (no basis just my feeling)

4) 100% like I said I'm a married woman

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    CW as always, your too kind!

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    a_dub, like the others, I think you are misreading yourself. The only one you maybe need to work on is wealth and that is a matter of perspective. Even though it has ended, your relationship has given you a lot of insight and direction that you simply didn't have before. That most certainly raises your maturity level. If you want to raise your wealth, leverage some of that intelligence into something that brings in more money. If the local pool of available women is not reasonably likely to produce a new SO, change things. Go to different places. Do different things. I went to Thailand and found out that instead of being ordinary, I was sought out. Yes, there were many situations to not get involved in, but there were ones that held significant promise.

Leave a comment:

• Lancashire Lad
    replied
    Originally posted by a_dub View Post
    I've always had a fetish for statistics...so I was wondering a few things. All answers should be as accurate as possible. Exact numbers are great.

1) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to go out with?

2) What percentage of men in the general population do you find attractive (in all aspects) enough to sleep with?

3) What percentage of guys who hit on you do you find attractive?

4) What percentage of guys do you reject when they ask you out?

Jesus h Christ, shove the statistics and just go with what your heart tells you?.

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    Sorry to distract from your survey and I'll be sure to join in .

2 months is too fast for a woman to ask a guy for a commitment like that. Definitely.

Who understands women? It definitely shows me that she wanted to be wanted. But, don't beat yourself up, she came in and accepted what she had and left when it wasn't what she wanted in its entirety.

I'm just glad you found something worth while and real a-dub. Don't go backwards go forward and you are putting yourself down with your stats.

Physical attractiveness: 6/10
    Intelligence: 9/10
    Humor: 11/10 (5/10 if its women who don't seem to get my jokes usually)
    Penis size: 4/10
    Wealth: 1/10
    Maturity: 1/10

Do you really see yourself as being so immature ? Nothing wrong with being funny and wanting to live and enjoy life. Off course you do have to start at some point seeing that the World can't live off of no savings but that will happen.. We've already confirmed you are average or above in the Penis size so 5-6-7.

Re-evaluate.

Leave a comment:

• calibri~
    replied
    You'd better do an offline survey too and do a t test to make sure the populations are not significantly different.

Ok now I've exhausted everything I know about statistics.

What percentage of women get your jokes?

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    Most women don't want to just be a sex object
    Of course! I didn't see her as one, but at the same time I didn't want to move that fast. It had only been a couple months. Maybe it was a rebound kinda thing? Regardless, its possible I made a mistake...

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    Most women don't want to just be a sex object

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    Originally posted by Stillness View Post
    It didn't work out with your lady?
    No. I had to move and she wanted even more commitment as in getting engaged and that's just way to fast for me. We had a good thing going, why ruin it by getting so serious, ya know? She didn't see it that way and was pretty upset for a few days. But she's back with her ex now from what I hear. I wish her well. She was hot and I have nothing to compare to say she was great in bed, but she was ******** good.

Leave a comment:

• Stillness
    replied
    It didn't work out with your lady?

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    Originally posted by calibri~ View Post
    Well first of all you need to work out where you score on the rankings for attractive qualities, then put out a survey asking what women's minimum requirements on a set scale are for those qualities in a man for those situations outlined. Then you have to consider the survey results as a population study and probably assume a normal distribution. From this you can deduce on average, how many women you will need to ask out before you have a considerable probability of success.

Please note that the study will be biased towards those women who spend their time doing surveys rather than living non-cyber life, and that people lie in surveys.

Happy stats hunting!!
    Hmm. I would rate myself as follows:

Physical attractiveness: 6/10
    Intelligence: 9/10
    Humor: 11/10 (5/10 if its women who don't seem to get my jokes usually)
    Penis size: 4/10
    Wealth: 1/10
    Maturity: 1/10

Hmm...

Leave a comment:

• calibri~
    replied
    Well first of all you need to work out where you score on the rankings for attractive qualities, then put out a survey asking what women's minimum requirements on a set scale are for those qualities in a man for those situations outlined. Then you have to consider the survey results as a population study and probably assume a normal distribution. From this you can deduce on average, how many women you will need to ask out before you have a considerable probability of success.

Please note that the study will be biased towards those women who spend their time doing surveys rather than living non-cyber life, and that people lie in surveys.

Happy stats hunting!!

Leave a comment:

• a_dub
    replied
    Originally posted by jen1447 View Post
    a-dub, most women don't go around dividing the number of men they find attractive by the total population or the number of guys rejected by the number who try in order to come up with percentages ....that's kind of like high school kids devising charts and scales to rank their "top 25 hottest babes."

My answers are -
    1. some
    2. some
    3. some
    4. some
    I should hope not. If they did that they'd only get a decimel that needed to be multiplied by 100 to get a percentage!

I'm just curious to know so I have an idea of how many women I might need to ask out in order to score.

Leave a comment:

• jen1447
    replied
    a-dub, most women don't go around dividing the number of men they find attractive by the total population or the number of guys rejected by the number who try in order to come up with percentages ....that's kind of like high school kids devising charts and scales to rank their "top 25 hottest babes."

My answers are -
    1. some
    2. some
    3. some
    4. some

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

Yesterday, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

Yesterday, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
  • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
    however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
    however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
  • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
  • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
  • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
  • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
    We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
Working...
X