Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letting a friendship fade away

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily D. thanks.

Comment

• in my 20's had a friend from work; we'd go to the gym together & talk on phone

wish we'd been able to keep our friendship better after life/kids took over

Comment

• Originally posted by Emily D. View Post
        atskitty2
        I've had several friendships sort of naturally fade (first friends from high school, now friends from college), and it's taken time to be okay with that. I'm someone who's always had a small group of close friends, so losing anyone in that close group has been hard for me; I initially tried to keep up with one person in particular, but it became clear that she wasn't interested in maintaining the friendship.
        my friends from high school are all gone right now we were inseperatable.. like we lived the same life for 12 years and now each one of us have different lives ,, weird what this life is all about
        Last edited by jns; 09-16-2021, 01:25 PM. Reason: Deleted private IP addresses.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X