Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grower or shower

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grower or shower

Have questions about growers vs. showers?

We have more answers!

Read our article, “What It Means To Be A Grower Vs. Shower And Why It Doesn’t Matter” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/grower-vs-shower

Does it really matter
    Last edited by Alison H.; 07-15-2021, 01:40 PM.

• No....we don't want to see it.

This may be an odd question for a women's forum. I'd venture to guess that most women are less concerned about a flacid penis.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• True. I find women don't care at all. You just have to make sure you're good to their heart and their body automatically follows.

Comment

• Most people don't care about a flaccid penis. There's really nothing to do with a flaccid one anyway. The actual size of a penis is the erection, so grower or shower doesn't really matter!

Comment

• Penis size or appearance are roughly #7,989 in order of importance on my list of things I value in a man. That's probably true of most women--certainly most women I know. That might be different if one is hiring a man strickly for sex. But in the context of a relationship, it's immaterial. Knowing one's way around a lady is far more important for sexual satisfaction anyway.

Comment

• A flaccid penis exists -- and I have zero opinions on it one way or another. Whether it grows or shows, what I care about is that I experience mutual pleasure with my partner, with or without penetration. How his penis becomes erect and what it looks like -- before or during the erection -- means literally zero to me. I'm only going to care if a change to his erections means there's something wrong with his health OR if he's bothered by it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to kid grew up

Yep... teenagers want their space. They will engage when they need something LOL!

Find some other hobbies and interests aside from parenting....

Yesterday, 11:50 AM By EmptyNester
            • kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
              husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
              I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
            • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

If you feel up for it (and it would make total sense if you didn't) try masturbating -- an orgasm can sometimes (for some people) alleviate cramps. If...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Kayla Lords
            • Reply to How to cope with great menstrual Pain?

When you experience cramps, consider taking a warm bath or applying a heating pad, hot water bottle, or heating pad because Heat can help relax the muscles...

11-30-2022, 10:33 PM By Ronit Raj
            • Reply to My husband wants to watch me have sex with another man

I absolutely agree, Wednesday! These comments have been encouraging and supportive in every way possible. MOLLYBANKMENT, thanks so much for sharing the...

11-30-2022, 09:08 PM By Clarisse Q.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• kid grew up

my kid grew up too fast!
              husband & I are parents to a teen-8th grader
              I SO miss the young toddler years when we played all day- playdoh,...

Yesterday, 10:35 AM By amy40
            • purity culture

Does anybody think that purity culture is a form of abuse? I was raised in a southern baptist home and grew up in purity culture. Thankfully I never fell...

11-30-2022, 11:58 AM By victoriachan365
            • permanent hair removal

Has anybody ever done electrolysis or laser hair removal? I'm looking for permanent hair removal for my brazilian area as soon as I have money. I'm sick...

11-29-2022, 08:27 PM By victoriachan365
            • antimarriage and kids

I was wondering if anybody else can relate? Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and do not desire marriage or kids. Growing up in a fundamentalist...

11-29-2022, 08:20 PM By victoriachan365
            • Holidays and new relationships

I know that every single couple approaches this topic, as well as their relationship, at their own pace. Since it's the holiday season in America, I'd...

11-28-2022, 06:03 PM By atskitty2
            Working...
            X