Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day Sex.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atskitty2
    replied
    Sorry to hear that you had a bit of a rough year. From what you've shared here in the past, it seems like your sex life is already kind of adventurous and you two keep it fresh anyway. So, I'm not sure what I can add, but I'll give it a shot. What are your V-day plans already? Are you going to dinner? Making a nice dinner at home? Doing nothing special? and the sex IS the main event?
    If I know what you have going on that day already, maybe it can help me think of a plan around that event.

Leave a comment:

• Wednesday L.F.
    started a topic Valentine's Day Sex.

Valentine's Day Sex.

I hate the idea of sexual acts in relationship being transactional. The whole "do the dishes and you get a blowjob," or "anal on your birthday" stuff all seems gross to me.

But...as I had a difficult year medically speaking, I'd like to plan a crazy sex night for Valentine's Day. My hubs is pretty amazing and I want to amaze him (on a tight budget & in our tiny apartment). I don't have any cool ideas and thought you nice folks might.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Egg Donation

Egg donation can be financially and emotionally rewarding, knowing you're helping others start a family. While the process involves medical evaluations,...

Today, 03:45 AM By Ronit Raj
  • Reply to Do men have mood swings?

If he is acting weird about seeing you and having sex, two things come to mind and the first one was my issue in my 30s. Tell him to have his testosterone/estrogen...

07-15-2024, 06:49 AM By Paulc35
  • Reply to My wife doesn't let me cum on or inside her

I've been married 28 years. I am 58 my wife is 51. When we started out we had sex, no pulling out and my wife was on birth control. We had one child...

07-15-2024, 06:39 AM By Paulc35
  • Reply to Yeast infection or normal discharge?

It sounds like you may still have a yeast infection. Consider consulting a healthcare provider for further evaluation. They might recommend continuing...

07-15-2024, 04:25 AM By Ronit Raj
  • Reply to Sex before marriage

Just ask her. Personally I would never marry someone who hadn't slept with anyone else because I want my partner to know what they like. Also if they...

07-11-2024, 02:43 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X