Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not sure what to do now..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I'm not sure what to do now..

soo i was talking to this kid, him and i were friends before and everything, but we started getting closer after me and ex boyfriend broke up. and now, i don't want anything serious cause the break up between me and my ex hit me hard, i was shocked, you know? and so this kid was telling me how he always thought i was so beautiful, amazing, sweet, perfect, and all that, he would even tell me this when i was with my ex. and i have trust issues, so even though him and i were close i really didn't believe what he was saying. and since i was starting to kinda like him, i wasn't sure cause i just got out of a relationship so i didn't really show how i felt towards him but on occasions i would be flirty and stuff and he would flirt back as usual but i wasn't really straight forward about it cause i didn't wanna lead him on or anything, the last thing i wanna do is hurt someone. well anyways lately he was being flirty and stuff yet at times he would act weird like not answer to my texts and he never used to do that then i find out on facebook he has a girlfriend now. I'm thinking it could be a misunderstanding or something because when we would talk on the phone, we talked about everything and i mentioned how right now i don't want a relationship or anything serious, and he said he does want a relationship. so maybe he did wanna be with me but since i didn't want anything serious right now like he does he just went to another girl for now. but i miss him and i wanna talk to him, what do i do?

• i was also thinking about texting him soon and talking to him. should i tell him i miss him? :3

Comment

• Michelle welcome to the Forum

You call him a kid....not this guy, but a kid.

Honey, we always want what we can't have, you were right, you are not ready for another relationship, you aren't over the last one and, through lonliness, we love being loved, nice things said to us and when that's gone and we have nothing? We look back and reflect and want it....

It doesn't matter if he was just saying it, or he liked you then, the bottom line is he now has a girlfriend.

Don't text him, he is with someone now and don't think that you miss him, you miss a "relationship"...Start finding you and what you want next time out of a relationship and heal over the last one so you can move on.

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• bumping
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I agree with CW here. I'd be worried anyways about his behavior since he seems a bit flighty and seems to flirt a lot when he shouldn't be (aka when YOU'RE not single and when HE'S not single. He has no boundaries). If you have trust issues, I don't think he's the fix.
          In the end, the king and the pawn both go into the same box.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Old member

your ex is not angry that you divorced him?
            Kiyomi might be angry that you left?

you have been raising her for a number of years...

Today, 11:34 AM By amy40
          • Reply to Painful nipples

Hi Peaches,

I have not experienced this myself but am hoping someone here might have and can chime in. Have you spoken with your OBGYN about...

Today, 10:08 AM By Ashlee T.
          • Reply to What is the best way to get rid of anxiety problems?

You can try visiting counsellor or taking anti-anxiety pills....

Today, 12:25 AM By TerenceBlacker
          • Painful nipples

I am a 32 year old woman with large breasts. When my nipples get cold they get extremely painful. The pain is unbearable. I was wondering if anyone else...

Yesterday, 11:00 AM By Peaches1
          • Reply to Old member

A post I agree with, atskitty2.

I do think - chaya - that if you have made up your mind, then go with it. Follow your heart. Only YOU can...

02-24-2020, 01:39 PM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Painful nipples

I am a 32 year old woman with large breasts. When my nipples get cold they get extremely painful. The pain is unbearable. I was wondering if anyone else...

Yesterday, 11:00 AM By Peaches1
          • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
          • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
          • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
          • Dating married man and need advice

So I have been seeing someone for five months. During our third date, this man told me he was married, but was now divorcing. I believed him, however...

01-31-2020, 05:47 AM By MariaL
          Working...
          X