Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my boyfriend cheating?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• We have only been dating a couple of months. It started off as a fling but we caught feelings. So if he is cheating there isn't much I can do about it. Im sure this is some one he was messing with before me. I will just see where it goes from here. The truth will reveal itself.

Comment

• It's possible that he purely is not wanting to settle down, he may have baggage. He was playing the field, in a way so were you, as in, you entered into the situation with nil intentions. Emotionally he may have formed something for you but I don't think that he's ready to go full steam ahead with anyone.

But, on the other coin, I am concerned that he hides to speak to you, bathroom, truck. Do you know 100% that he is not married?
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• No he's not married. I have the keys and code to his house and I sleep there basically every night.

Comment

• Then I can only suggest to you "time"... Enjoy your relationship and see where it heads for you, if you are not happy over time, then there will not be much you can change.

He sounds like a Batchelor but even they fall in love.
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X