Tinder

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinder

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Tinder

What do you think about Tinder?
    Somebody use it?

• I don't, but it seems to be quite the trend in larger cities. Have you used it?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I have not used it. I have friends that have. Mixed reviews.

Comment

• I haven't used Tinder myself, but it could be good. I suppose if millions of people use it, it can't be bad. As a dating site, it must do well. Anyhow, I don't use it.

Comment

• I used it while living in Chicago and NYC, and I never got any matches. So then I started swiping right on every girl and I still didn't match except with girls who were webcam models (ie were looking for guys to pay them to be on cam). But a friend of mine (who is very good looking) has had a lot of success with Tinder and another similar app called Bumble.

Comment

• I was on Tinder for a while. I had a lot of matches but not even half of the guys would actually chat or keep a conversation. I have also used Coffee Meets Bagel and JustDating and I've met some nice guys there.

Comment

• It'd be nice to meet someone special: regardless of whether on Tinder or on the bus. Still, I am sure there are many success stories on Internet dating websites. I think there is someone special for everyone: but a person needs to go out into the world to meet them. Live your life and someone special will happily come along. I do also think no amount of plus points on a profile can create chemistry. When it does, though, that is wonderful.

Keep your options open as to where to meet your new partner!

Comment

• Hi Charles! Welcome!
                This post is a couple years old now. Are you interested in making a new post on your dating experience?

Comment

• I didn't Use and Don't know about Tinder

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X