• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older woman rejected me :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older woman rejected me :(

Hey,

First of all i m a male and well i really need your help :P

I am a 20 year old student who realllllyyy has a thing for older women(over 30). Sorry for a long post but please read it

I followed her on instagram(not sure how i found her tbh), we started chatting after a while but i wasnt pushy. I never expected to take her out or to have something with her, we were chatting just for fun. After few weeks things started serious, we started chatting on my view on women and what do i want from her. FIrst of all, she is really hot and a gym freak(being myself a gym freak you can see why that turned me on), but besides her looks, she is so cool, she is so pleasent(spell) and i really liked texting with her. And again, after a while things started getting more serious, we started talking about sex, she started sending me her nudes saying some pervy stuff. As a 20 year old guy i got really turned on and well expected something to happen between us. Eventually we went on a "date" and to be honest i just dont know what happened. I ve been with older women and i really never act the way i did with her. You can say i didnt act like a young man who wishes to be in a relationship or have sex with her, i acted like a kid in my opinion. On our date, we talked about everything, why do i like women, what do i want with her etc. She did say some nice things about me(like i m attractive, i m a cool person etc) but she did say some negative(in my mind negative). She told me i was weak with women and well i was easy to handle, she even told me i was frightiend(spell) of her because i wasnt looking at her eyes all the time. The date was finished and we said goodbye, few hrs later i texted her asking will i see you again. There she started laughing and asked me what do i think. In the end she told me i am a cute guy but she cant picture herself in a relationship with me nor have sex with me(because she isnt doing casual sex). I would really be fine with that but the thing that hurts me was when she said she prefers more "dominant" guys. And to be honest i understand her, i didnt act like a man, i was acting like a kid ffs.

So my question is, how can i change her view on me? Has my ship sailed away?

I m not sure will this be helpfull to you but listen to this.. She is full of herself, when we talked about casual sex she told me she can have anyone she wants, why should she be with me? On which i replied i can be with a hotter woman than her. There she was in shock, like oh really? One more thing, when we were chatting(before bringing sexual "tension"), she told me clearly she doesnt want to have anything with me besides being friends. I was really okay with that and i ve chilled. But then she started texting me, she started calling me some names like "sweety", "honey" etc, for ffs she started talking about sex and she started sending nudes. When i brought this up at our so called date, when i asked her why are you doing that if you clearly dont want to have something with me, her response was "i wanted to send it in that moment, i m very open".

And again sorry for a long post

Your post isn't that long, no worries. Welcome to our community, thanks for stopping by! I think you'll get some useful feedback from men and women here.

She's playing you my dear. Leave her alone and move on. It's just that simple. She was intrigued and wanted to see what you were all about, and you didn't make the cut. There's no changing her mind. Now you're a convenient occasional ego charge for her.

I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it's my thoughts based on your info. She told you pretty clearly and you're really only adding fuel to her fire by continuing to acknowledge her. Slink away with what's remaining of your self respect and find another older hottie to chase.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
      Your post isn't that long, no worries. Welcome to our community, thanks for stopping by! I think you'll get some useful feedback from men and women here.

She's playing you my dear. Leave her alone and move on. It's just that simple. She was intrigued and wanted to see what you were all about, and you didn't make the cut. There's no changing her mind. Now you're a convenient occasional ego charge for her.

I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it's my thoughts based on your info. She told you pretty clearly and you're really only adding fuel to her fire by continuing to acknowledge her. Slink away with what's remaining of your self respect and find another older hottie to chase.
      Yeah i thought she was playing me
      Just one thing i really dont understand, what did she gained from me? She turned me on and then ****ed(sorry for cursing) me off. I mean besides boosting her ego, what the hell did she gained?

Comment

What more did she need to gain from it?
        Why would you think that isn't enough motivation?
        She likely has low self esteem and needs to boost it in the most convenient ways, usually unhealthy and at the expense of others.

She gets a charge from having men want her and rejecting them, even being a little rude about it, and laughing at your foolishness (in her perspective) and weakness.

You're trying to rationalize something that you can't make rational. She was at least forthcoming with her thoughts and feelings, and didn't string you along and use you any further.

Guys do this often to women, also. It's just a game people play. You'll learn from it, and hopefully part of the lesson is to not treat anyone else so shabbily.

Remain friends if you want, just reign in the manipulation and hold she has on you. Odds are, if you do, she'll vanish, as you no longer serve a purpose for her. Or occasionally they'll give chase for awhile, for the challenge and prospect, but I doubt it.

Chalk it up to a fun experience and move on

Comment

Kitty is right. This one is just having some fun with you for an ego boost. She knows how badly you're into her.

I'm in my thirties and dating a guy in his early twenties. There is a big difference in our life experience, but in many ways he is very mature for his age. If he acted like a kid it would be a big turn off. Keep that in mind on future dates.
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

I understand
            What would your advice be if somehow she texts me?

Comment

But one thing i dont understand, why did i act like a kid? I mean dont get me wrong, i do admit it, i somehow did feel that but why?
              I am not a shy person at all, this isnt my first time being on a "date" with an older women. I was very talkable(if thats the word)and openable(spell) with her, i even talked more for ffs. But why did i feel like a little kid in front of her? Why?

Comment

You were super into her. It's like being at a job interview for a job you really want. Sometimes you nail it and other times you ramble on until they think you're a blithering idiot. :-D

If she's an alpha female, very confident, they can be very intimidating and also have very high expectations. That ironically also increases their sex appeal to men while also making them more difficult to attain.

Obviously, if you acted unlike yourself it is because you were nervous and intimidated. Don't sweat it. It doesn't sound like she's a super awesome catch anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                  You were super into her. It's like being at a job interview for a job you really want. Sometimes you nail it and other times you ramble on until they think you're a blithering idiot. :-D

If she's an alpha female, very confident, they can be very intimidating and also have very high expectations. That ironically also increases their sex appeal to men while also making them more difficult to attain.

Obviously, if you acted unlike yourself it is because you were nervous and intimidated. Don't sweat it. It doesn't sound like she's a super awesome catch anyhow.
                  **** you re good at explaining
                  And yes, she is quite an alpha female like you say. And yeah, she isnt that "super" in person. When we were texting, sure i was really turned on when she started about sex etc but i really liked to text with her about some other stuff, even when she called me some names, it really sounds pleasing. She was a really cool person through texts. In person, not so much to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack101 View Post
                    She was a really cool person through texts. .
                    everybody likes the validation

getting texts or likes on FB (if you're on FB) feeds people's egos
                    makes people feel like they matter

I know someone that would get upset if they liked someone's FB posts but didn't get likes back from them
                    texting/social media/cell phones can become addicting

could it have been anybody on the other end of the texts? or was it her in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by amy40 View Post

everybody likes the validation

getting texts or likes on FB (if you're on FB) feeds people's egos
                      makes people feel like they matter

I know someone that would get upset if they liked someone's FB posts but didn't get likes back from them
                      texting/social media/cell phones can become addicting

could it have been anybody on the other end of the texts? or was it her in particular?
                      Her in particular, even when she sent me some regular videos of her laughing or saying my name, she seemed so pleasent(spell), i knew nothing major would happen, we would only have sex, but spending time with her would really be cool. I guess i was wrong afterall

Comment

One thing, i m not sure this means anything but let me share with you

She did act like an alpha female, but she was acting waaaay full of herself. When we started chatting in the beggining, we were talking about how men approach her and well she sent over 100 chats of random guys with her, its not like i asked to see it, she just sent them straight away. And she is always talking about how can she have anybody she wishes for.

Comment

Being an alpha female is one thing, but it doesn't mean a woman is conceited or cocky or full of herself. The women you're referring to sounds pretty conceited or at least enjoys portraying that image.

Put two guys side by side: 1 is handsome but thinks he's ugly, feels like a woman is doing him a favor by even looking at him, shows his lack of confidence in desperation. The other guy is not very attractive physically, but acts like he is gods gift to women. Who will most women go for? Why?

In my experience, they will go for guy #2. Eventually, they'll wish they hadn't, but they were attracted to their perception of his confidence. You know the saying "If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will either!"

Comment

I think what you're describing is actually a woman lacking confidence and having low self esteem. She needs the contsant validation and self promotion because she's not really comfortable in her own skin. It often comes off as conceit and obnoxious self absorption, but it sounds like she's just really unhappy with herself.

People that are confident don't need to make sure others are aware of all the attention they get.

As for your behavior, I think BD is right...you were just enamored and let it get to you it happens.

Comment

Thanks for help gals I do feel better

Comment

Working...
                              X