• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older woman rejected me :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that Jack. Hope you will keep us in mind if you need some help navigating a situation in the future.

Comment

She is an alpha female, from what I've read from your post. It does also seem like she can't make up her mind about what she wants from you. Until she's clear in her own mind and tells you, there is not much else you can do. I'd move on personally, and find someone more secure in themselves and who doesn't insult you. That's what I'd do, anyhow.

Comment

Turns out you were right, in time i somehow did forgot about her and its been like a week or two. Although, i want your sincere opinion, i honestly think you need to give your full attention and love to woman, you need to respect her. Is that making me less "alpha" ?
        Also, all women told me that me being weak on them is going to make my life a big mess, how to stop that?

Comment

Working...
        X