Women’s Health Interactive Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older woman rejected me :(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jack101 View Post

    No problem, i m serbian :P
    Basically you probobaly know what balkan men are, most of them are considered alpha(although like primitives). Due to my physicall looks people expect from me(especially the girls i attract) to act like that, to act like a primitive jerk and tbf i really cant pull that off
    Societally and family wise, those are the role models the Balkan women have seen and so those are their expectations of men.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    ...
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

    From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

    Comment


    • Are you currently in Serbia or, are you in an English speaking area? Are you in the US?
      That also matters because the cultural differences in dating and sexual relationships are going to be quite different and our advice may be irrelevant.

      Comment


      • I second atskitty2's post.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
          Are you currently in Serbia or, are you in an English speaking area? Are you in the US?
          That also matters because the cultural differences in dating and sexual relationships are going to be quite different and our advice may be irrelevant.
          I m in Serbia

          I m not sure how to put this but let me try :P
          On Balkan, mostly in bigger cities(capitals), you can be the most handsome guy, you can have infinite charm BUT unless you have cash you really cant date an attractive woman. I understand this sounds like mainstream but it really isnt. Lets take USA example, you can have sex, you can end in a relationship with a really hot woman even if you dont have cash, even if you re not fit, even if you re small etc, in my country its not like that, sure it has excepctions(spell) but they are really rare.
          Basically if you re rich in my country you can literally have any woman, but if you have normall wages every woman you approach will act so conservative.
          I am preety sure we are shown to the west like criminals, terrorists etc and so you expect that sex is widely covered but really thats not the case, its still taboo here.
          Another example, i m sure there is nothing wrong of having sex with an older woman if you re a young guy, people wont look you weird. Here its different case totally.


          And again sorry for my english, i m still learning :P

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jack101 View Post
            Lets take USA example, you can have sex, you can end in a relationship with a really hot woman even if you dont have cash, even if you re not fit, even if you re small etc,
            :P
            Not in any part of the U.S. **I've** ever been in! lol
            Don't judge the U.S. by what you might see in movies or on TV

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jack101 View Post
              On Balkan, mostly in bigger cities(capitals), you can be the most handsome guy, you can have infinite charm BUT unless you have cash you really cant date an attractive woman. I understand this sounds like mainstream but it really isnt. Lets take USA example, you can have sex, you can end in a relationship with a really hot woman even if you dont have cash, even if you re not fit, even if you re small etc, in my country its not like that, sure it has excepctions(spell) but they are really rare.
              Basically if you re rich in my country you can literally have any woman, but if you have normall wages every woman you approach will act so conservative.
              I am preety sure we are shown to the west like criminals, terrorists etc and so you expect that sex is widely covered but really thats not the case, its still taboo here.
              Another example, i m sure there is nothing wrong of having sex with an older woman if you re a young guy, people wont look you weird. Here its different case totally.
              Most Americans know little of the Balkans as the memories of war there have faded. I second Texasred's caution of understanding of American culture through entertainment sources such as movies and "news".
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              ...
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

              From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Texasred View Post
                Not in any part of the U.S. ****I've**** ever been in! lol
                Don't judge the U.S. by what you might see in movies or on TV
                I am talking from experience by others, for example, guys from here, from Balkan, from east(Russia) they all had shared the same situations. For instance(spell), i find americans normal, but some people from where i am are literally crazy, it just cant be explained. We use a word to describe them, "sirovina", closest word to resemble that is maybe major alpha.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jns View Post

                  Most Americans know little of the Balkans as the memories of war there have faded. I second Texasred's caution of understanding of American culture through entertainment sources such as movies and "news".
                  To be honest, most of them dont know what Balkan is, people who actually know Balkan they all assume the same thing - terrorists, murders, rapists and so on. Its a normal thing, people from west see people from east like the baddest people on earth, sure they did bad stuff but everyone did :/

                  Comment


                  • Well, some of the people closest to me are European, Eastern European, etc. You're people, just like the rest of us. Some criminal, some nice, some mean, some clean living people.

                    There are people (men and women) that go after someone for money everywhere. It is true in any culture I think...any society that has higher earners. I have a friend that looks for men with money, unashamedly.
                    There are many more of us looking for genuine relationships. Status or cash flow isn't priority.

                    Comment


                    • Jack, you'll have to judge for yourself what America is like, not judge by what your friends will tell you.
                      But I bet you'll find we're more like you than we are different. Good people are the same everywhere.
                      And so are bad people...
                      And the same, I think, goes for women: there are shallow, materialistic, manipulative women (and men, of course) everywhere. In this country, we encourage them all to move to California. Lol

                      Comment


                      • The above post, to me, appears to be click bait and a forbidden outgoing link. I tried to flag it, but received a snotty message: "You are not authorized to create this post." Whatever happened to the old forum where members could report spam?
                        I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

                        Comment


                        • I got rid of it Baboy. Thanks for trying, I don't know why you couldn't report it.
                          Sounds like a job for our fearless leader, BD.

                          Comment


                          • Baboy I wasn't aware that members couldn't still report. Most of the time, we don't need the report because we see it anyway, but it never hurts! Maybe it was just a fluke!

                            Jack101 - "Weak" - To me this means that most women don't truly want a man that will let a woman walk all over him, that will chase her around like a little puppy dog not even carrying when he gets stepped on by her. Good women don't want that. It is hard to establish respect for a man who allows himself to be a woman's doormat. They want a man with backbone, a man who will stand up for himself when done wrong. That doesn't mean they don't want a man who is affectionate, loving, caring, and nurturing. It just means that good strong women will never respect a man who is a pushover.
                            "Be what you're looking for."

                            Comment


                            • That's what I thought when he said "weak". If you saw it, I asked him to explain what he meant by weak on a girl. He doesn't describe it as I interpreted his meaning.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Baboy View Post
                                The above post, to me, appears to be click bait and a forbidden outgoing link. I tried to flag it, but received a snotty message: "You are not authorized to create this post." Whatever happened to the old forum where members could report spam?
                                We try to eliminate outgoing links as fast as possible. Sometimes posters are sneaky and try things like injecting them in a quote. That leads to banning as does failing to note the rules of the forum after several edits (excessive supervision).
                                I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                                ...
                                Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

                                From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

                                Comment

                                Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                                Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

                                Latest Posts in Our Forums

                                Collapse

                                • Do You Volunteer?

                                  I have done so for many years.

                                  I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

                                  Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

                                  I certainly do.

                                  I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

                                  Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Fabulous New Boots!

                                  I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

                                  ...

                                  Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Soon To Have Therapy

                                  I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

                                  Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

                                  I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

                                  What about you? What are your reasons for...

                                  Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

                                Latest Topics in Our Forums

                                Collapse

                                • Do You Volunteer?

                                  I have done so for many years.

                                  I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

                                  Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

                                  I certainly do.

                                  I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

                                  Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Fabulous New Boots!

                                  I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

                                  ...

                                  Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Soon To Have Therapy

                                  I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

                                  Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

                                  I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

                                  What about you? What are your reasons for...

                                  Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                                Working...
                                X