• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why women regret having casual sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why women regret having casual sex

I always think, casual sex is one night stand, seen article deleted information on outbound link"yet, it can turn into uncomfortable sensations in a few days or a few weeks. It is generally believed that men easily relate to casual relationships. And research confirms that in most cases this is the case. And what about women?
    Last edited by Claret; 04-26-2018, 07:39 AM.

Not all women regret it, and not all men are ok with it.
    Depends on the person and where they are in life.

Comment

I agree, atskitty2. There are women who don't regret casual sex and there are men who don't agree with it. It really does depend on the person: not the gender.

Comment

I didn't know that women regretted casual sex. I've been told by women that they've regretted doing specific dudes, but not the casual sex part.

It's impossible for a dude to have a one-nighter unless a woman were willing.

This is just a guess: most, as in greater than 50%, women have had casual sex.

Comment

I tend to agree with WR: if women weren't participating in casual sex, well... there wouldn't be any.

Comment

I used to have one-night stands and I always felt like a worm afterward. I don't think humans are programmed to have sexual intercourse in a casual, non-committal way. It never worked for me.

Comment

Interesting TXGuy. Many people believe just the opposite, that humans aren't meant to be monogamous.

Comment

Yes, and many are convinced that a new millennial is born every time someone walks through a vape cloud...

Comment

Lol fair enough.

There are many sexual needs, and many types of sexuality that work for different people, for various reasons. It's interesting to me, that such contrasting lifestyles can be satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by TXguy View Post
                    I used to have one-night stands and I always felt like a worm afterward. I don't think humans are programmed to have sexual intercourse in a casual, non-committal way. It never worked for me.
                    He's right.

When I was in college, one-nighters were de rigueur. Coeds were as willing as dudes to do one-nighters.

I've done my last one-night about 4 years ago. Not just the risk of STD's prompted my feelings of disgust, I was a better person than having to resort to BS'ing any woman. I knew I wasn't going to see her again. Lying that I would caused a lot of regret.

Getting laid is not worth compromising my character.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                      Interesting TXGuy. Many people believe just the opposite, that humans aren't meant to be monogamous.
                      Lots of people agree.

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
                        Lol fair enough.

There are many sexual needs, and many types of sexuality that work for different people, for various reasons. It's interesting to me, that such contrasting lifestyles can be satisfying.
                        I agree. I know for a fact that my ex-g/f cheated on her second husband with her first. She banged him often after she had married her second.

She copped to one-one nighter. However, what she's told me after a bottle of wine didn't jibe with one. I know her. After a bottle of wine, her clothes are off. She loves to be naked and she loves being naked with men. An educated guess is she's done orgies.

Comment

Ahahahaha, for the first time I hear that somebody regrets about sex. I never thought about it. Although this may be the reason that I do not start relationships and do not sleep with ordinary girls, they are too attached and want to continue the relationship. I hate this. Because I have my dolls
                          Last edited by jns; 06-21-2018, 09:26 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                          X