Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are women attracted to perceived wealth?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Thinking about my post, WaveRider is right: women going after rich men is - essentially - prostitution. And there are people who want to get a lot from little/no effort. Sadly, nothing is for free. There is always a price to pay. And in the woman's case, it is sex. I am not a gold digger myself, as I don't date rich men. In fact, I seldom meet men with loads of money. But I can understand the allure of that lifestyle and traveling the world. But these posts have made me question my stance on this subject. There are so many factors and points-of-view. But gold digging is obviously prostitution.

Comment

• Having a big boat does not a wealthy man make lol

Comment

• Originally posted by amy40

so why did she marry him if sex is the most important thing in her life?
        The primary reason was he conned her. She was in a vulnerable phase of her life. She was susceptible to being conned. His ability to earn $$$ implied that he was refined. He was nothing more than a good BS'er, as are most con artists. When she awoke to misery, she had had two kids with him.

She has told me many times that she's at a loss as to why she stuck it out with him for as long as she did due to a huge chasm of sexual compatibility.

When his superiors figured out he was a con artist, he found himself unemployed and unable to gain suitable employment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
          Thinking about my post, WaveRider is right: women going after rich men is - essentially - prostitution. And there are people who want to get a lot from little/no effort. Sadly, nothing is for free. There is always a price to pay. And in the woman's case, it is sex. I am not a gold digger myself, as I don't date rich men. In fact, I seldom meet men with loads of money. But I can understand the allure of that lifestyle and traveling the world. But these posts have made me question my stance on this subject. There are so many factors and points-of-view. But gold digging is obviously prostitution.
          My ex-g/f told me of some of her wealthy girlfriends who were married into huge $$$ & married men they otherwise wouldn't have but for their $$$. All of them hated having sex with their husbands. One is married to a huge Hollywood name. She won't divorce him because she doesn't want to lose her famous last name. She's a nitwit. A name makes no one.

The irony is once my ex-g/f was out of her elite private community on the ocean, her erstwhile friends have had nothing to do with her.

Comment

• Hi Popcorn & Candy,

The term used for kept women in elite So Cal communities is sponsored. For instance, the SYT (sweet, young thang) is sponsored by Mr. Bank Roll. He ain't gonna leave his wife & do an asset split. CA is a community property state with lifetime spousal support. Hence, a divorce is tantamount to an asset split, which is why couples in miserable marriages remain miserable in order to retain access to elite living and other elites. So Mr. Bank Roll keeps his SYT on the side. Everyone knows the SYT is a prostitute who feigns "the other woman" role. When Mr. Bank Roll tires of SYT, she's gone & replaced by a younger SYT.

Commonalities of gold diggers is they have no pride, honor, or character & they don't care about their image. All they care about is a fleeting image of illusory success and access to $$$. I'm sure that their sponsors don't much respect them.

Comment

• All women love money. No matter how many of them there are, they will not be enough. This is proven. That's even my [link removed] with me just because of the money. They love gifts and when they are taken care of. You noticed that we guys are working harder than they
              Last edited by atskitty2; 06-22-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X