Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are women attracted to perceived wealth?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Walker958
    replied
    All women love money. No matter how many of them there are, they will not be enough. This is proven. That's even my [link removed] with me just because of the money. They love gifts and when they are taken care of. You noticed that we guys are working harder than they
    Last edited by atskitty2; 06-22-2018, 02:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Hi Popcorn & Candy,

The term used for kept women in elite So Cal communities is sponsored. For instance, the SYT (sweet, young thang) is sponsored by Mr. Bank Roll. He ain't gonna leave his wife & do an asset split. CA is a community property state with lifetime spousal support. Hence, a divorce is tantamount to an asset split, which is why couples in miserable marriages remain miserable in order to retain access to elite living and other elites. So Mr. Bank Roll keeps his SYT on the side. Everyone knows the SYT is a prostitute who feigns "the other woman" role. When Mr. Bank Roll tires of SYT, she's gone & replaced by a younger SYT.

Commonalities of gold diggers is they have no pride, honor, or character & they don't care about their image. All they care about is a fleeting image of illusory success and access to $$$. I'm sure that their sponsors don't much respect them.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
    Thinking about my post, WaveRider is right: women going after rich men is - essentially - prostitution. And there are people who want to get a lot from little/no effort. Sadly, nothing is for free. There is always a price to pay. And in the woman's case, it is sex. I am not a gold digger myself, as I don't date rich men. In fact, I seldom meet men with loads of money. But I can understand the allure of that lifestyle and traveling the world. But these posts have made me question my stance on this subject. There are so many factors and points-of-view. But gold digging is obviously prostitution.
    My ex-g/f told me of some of her wealthy girlfriends who were married into huge $$$ & married men they otherwise wouldn't have but for their $$$. All of them hated having sex with their husbands. One is married to a huge Hollywood name. She won't divorce him because she doesn't want to lose her famous last name. She's a nitwit. A name makes no one.

The irony is once my ex-g/f was out of her elite private community on the ocean, her erstwhile friends have had nothing to do with her.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Originally posted by amy40

so why did she marry him if sex is the most important thing in her life?
    The primary reason was he conned her. She was in a vulnerable phase of her life. She was susceptible to being conned. His ability to earn $$$ implied that he was refined. He was nothing more than a good BS'er, as are most con artists. When she awoke to misery, she had had two kids with him.

She has told me many times that she's at a loss as to why she stuck it out with him for as long as she did due to a huge chasm of sexual compatibility.

When his superiors figured out he was a con artist, he found himself unemployed and unable to gain suitable employment.

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    Having a big boat does not a wealthy man make lol

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    Thinking about my post, WaveRider is right: women going after rich men is - essentially - prostitution. And there are people who want to get a lot from little/no effort. Sadly, nothing is for free. There is always a price to pay. And in the woman's case, it is sex. I am not a gold digger myself, as I don't date rich men. In fact, I seldom meet men with loads of money. But I can understand the allure of that lifestyle and traveling the world. But these posts have made me question my stance on this subject. There are so many factors and points-of-view. But gold digging is obviously prostitution.

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    Originally posted by amy40

so why did she marry him if sex is the most important thing in her life?
    I would like to see WR's answer but I'll hazard a guess from his previous posts. Sex may have been the most important thing in many ways but she was a poor rich girl and the lure of having the rich lifestyle overrode her requirements for good sex, at least for a while.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Hi astkitty2,

I cannot disagree with a word in your last post.

Close to a year ago I read an elaborated abstract of a study of Ivy League students. 40% were unable to discern reality from fiction.

A degree isn't what it once was. When I graduated college, only 10% of Americans had college degrees. Thanks to artificial demand created by government and novel scholarly "disciplines" one can "earn" a degree in numerous disciplines for which there is no market. The result is over 50% have college degrees, yet most have no job skills. They think a degree in women's studies entitles them to a 6-figure income. In the real world, it's a useless degree.

My guess is a legitimate hard science course is no longer necessary to earn a degree, probably because it would reduce graduates by 80%.

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    [QUOTE=WaveRider;810045]
    Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
    Men also seek out women with money. If all was equal, as in the original question, men also would likely choose a woman (or man) of means.
    Might be true for girly men.

Real men know that if they marry for money, they'll earn it. "

I think generally, men and women both want to acquire a lot, from little effort/work. I know many men that have little intention or interest in working for a living. Many women also.

Another symptom of our declining culture, and we can separate it by gender, but I see this in both.

And there are degrees of severity. I know some people that wouldn't work for less than $20/hr. Completely unwilling to pay their dues and work through the ranks. In my part of the country, earning that at an entry level is unheard of with no degree. I know others who won't take a job for less than 6 figures...and no degree or skill set to warrant that salary.
    Work ethic is a more and more rare attribute. And it is lacking in men and women, imo.

Leave a comment:

• Texasred
    replied
    Originally posted by WaveRider View Post
    Good Morning TXguy,

It's called the feminization of American men. I call it the pussification of American men. Either way, they're girly men.
    Precisely.
    The Oprah crowd say, "Oh, why can't men be more like women? Why can't they be 'sensitive' and 'in touch with their feelings?'"
    And then when they find a man like that, they despise him for his lack of the essential characteristics of a man.
    And rightly so.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    TXguy,

My ex-g/f's ex-husband was rich until he succumbed to mental illness. My ex-g/f said that he was among the worst dudes she has ever banged. He was sexually inexperienced and degrading of her considerable skills. He thought good sex was mounting her, penetrating her, thrusting until he got off, and rolling off her and back to his side of the bed.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Originally posted by TXguy View Post
    It appears as though richer man are more satisfying in bed than than the not-so-rich:
    This might be neo-urban legend.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    I don't live in a top 1% city, but I'm with 10 miles of two.

My ex-g/f was in the top 1% category until she lost wealth. She hasn't taken to being poor with good character.

If you want to test a man's character, give him power. If you want to test a woman's character, give her adversity.

My ex-g/f thinks she entitled to what the rest us get from working. She's fortunate to have family that supports her to the tune of 10k a month. She thinks she shouldn't have to work because elites of her caste don't work, which is one of the serious issues that divide us.

The Internet has just about put gold diggers outta business. Dudes can dial in sex within hours. And in reality, that's all gold diggers bring to a "relationship": sex. It's a gray area of prostitution. Consideration in exchange for sex is the definition of prostitution.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
    Men also seek out women with money. If all was equal, as in the original question, men also would likely choose a woman (or man) of means.
    Might be true for girly men.

Real men know that if they marry for money, they'll earn it.

Rich dudes expect their gold diggers to earn what they believe they might get in return for sex. We know this arrangement as prostitution.

Leave a comment:

• WaveRider
    replied
    Good Morning TXguy,

It's called the feminization of American men. I call it the pussification of American men. Either way, they're girly men.

I read an probing article post-9/11 the thesis of which was sissifying of American men manifested in girly men aboard hijacked airplanes who did nothing while women and children were slaughtered save for one jet. Would men of previous generations have allowed women and children to have been slaughtered?

The latent yet inexorable quest is complete subordination of Americans to an omnipotent state, the complete opposite of a prominent core tenet of our Founding Fathers: rugged individualism. We are forced to acquiesce to government for solution/resolution of all things American, of all things previous generations of Americans did themselves.

Kids get in fights on school grounds, and they're labeled bullies. We took our lumps and learned to fight, which government doesn't like.

Dueling was outlawed because only government has power and authority to take human life. People are afraid to defend themselves from deadly threats due to potential and maybe assured governmental reprisal.

Americans have been stripped of the essence of what it once meant to be American.

There is not a darn thing intellectual about feminine hijacking of American culture. We were duped by pseudo-intellectualism and hostile coercion in to accepting a corrupt agenda. Feminizing of America is the antithesis of intellectual thought.

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X