Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't anybody ware panties anymore?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• WaveRider
    replied
    I want to be with a woman. My g/f wants a man who's good with being with a woman. That's an indirect way of writing that my g/f has not and will not shave her bush. She'll trim it when necessary, but she will not shave it. Before we began dating, she has had at least 3 men ask her to shave it. She refused. She told me that she was worried at our first intimate encounter, which was on our first date, that I'd become dissatisfied at the sight of her bush. I wasn't. We've been together for many years. I'm into her regardless of whether she goes a week or more w/o shaving.

Pubic hair has never bothered me.

Panties are an individual's choice. It's not my business to tell any woman to wear or not wear them.

My g/f used to occasionally not wear panties. When we began dating, she was mostly "ready". Now she mostly wears them. When she wears/has worn short shorts, she has and will wear panties because it's necessary. When she's home, she never wears panties. When she's home and in short shorts, she doesn't care who sees her bush.

Leave a comment:

• MrMr
    replied
    Frilly pants can be hot. My partner has always worn thongs. I love wearing good boxers especially when the jeans come off

Leave a comment:

• atskitty2
    replied
    I avoid undies when possible, and I am hairless or nearly so most of the time. Both personal preference, as there's nobody who matters enough to change my mind or habit.

Leave a comment:

• jns
    replied
    Not shaving lady parts is becoming a trend these days, AFAIK. I've never been a fan of the completely hairless look, so I am happy that natural has returned. Maybe your friend has to catch up with the times (or go more retro).

Leave a comment:

• chaya
    started a topic Don't anybody ware panties anymore?

Don't anybody ware panties anymore?

I am dating an old friend who is divorced. After a day of swimming and beach combing we stopped at his house for drinks. One thing led to another and we ended up in the bedroom. We had never been intimate before, after an hour of fun, we were talking. He told me he was very surprised that I didn't shave my lady parts and that I wore white cotton panties instead of a thong. I wear the white cotton panties because I'm diabetic and we are prone to yeast infections and the cotton panties help. I don't shave because I like my nude appearance with a natural bush. Since I have been wondering if I am so much out of touch with the times?

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
  • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
  • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
  • Hello All

Hi everyone,
    I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
  • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
Working...
X