Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't anybody ware panties anymore?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Don't anybody ware panties anymore?

I am dating an old friend who is divorced. After a day of swimming and beach combing we stopped at his house for drinks. One thing led to another and we ended up in the bedroom. We had never been intimate before, after an hour of fun, we were talking. He told me he was very surprised that I didn't shave my lady parts and that I wore white cotton panties instead of a thong. I wear the white cotton panties because I'm diabetic and we are prone to yeast infections and the cotton panties help. I don't shave because I like my nude appearance with a natural bush. Since I have been wondering if I am so much out of touch with the times?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
    ― Bodhidharma

• Not shaving lady parts is becoming a trend these days, AFAIK. I've never been a fan of the completely hairless look, so I am happy that natural has returned. Maybe your friend has to catch up with the times (or go more retro).
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I avoid undies when possible, and I am hairless or nearly so most of the time. Both personal preference, as there's nobody who matters enough to change my mind or habit.

Comment

• Frilly pants can be hot. My partner has always worn thongs. I love wearing good boxers especially when the jeans come off

Comment

• I want to be with a woman. My g/f wants a man who's good with being with a woman. That's an indirect way of writing that my g/f has not and will not shave her bush. She'll trim it when necessary, but she will not shave it. Before we began dating, she has had at least 3 men ask her to shave it. She refused. She told me that she was worried at our first intimate encounter, which was on our first date, that I'd become dissatisfied at the sight of her bush. I wasn't. We've been together for many years. I'm into her regardless of whether she goes a week or more w/o shaving.

Pubic hair has never bothered me.

Panties are an individual's choice. It's not my business to tell any woman to wear or not wear them.

My g/f used to occasionally not wear panties. When we began dating, she was mostly "ready". Now she mostly wears them. When she wears/has worn short shorts, she has and will wear panties because it's necessary. When she's home, she never wears panties. When she's home and in short shorts, she doesn't care who sees her bush.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Career Mom Guilt Is Real. Have You Ever Experienced It? - Let's Discuss!

Mom guilt is real! I love my profession and I love being a mom, but sometimes balancing the two can leave us moms feeling less than enough in both....

Yesterday, 10:46 AM By Rebecca Z.
          • Pain Management

Dear All,

I am Tim and new to this forum. I really like guiding people on various topics so if you have any advise for me or want an advice...

10-21-2019, 04:33 AM By Timf
          • Abominable Film

I went to see this at the cinema with my sister and was blown away: by the quality of the film, the special effects, the storyline. Definitely one of...

10-20-2019, 04:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to Healthcare Apps

That sounds like a really good idea, Anya Joe. Keeping track of the calories you're burning must work. To me, I wouldn't use such a device myself, but...

10-20-2019, 04:41 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to Hello All

Hi, ConnieBlake. I am a regular member on here and look forward to offering you any advice you might need.

There're loads of people with...

10-20-2019, 04:38 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X