Do You Use Paypal?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Use Paypal?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Do You Use Paypal?

I do: it is handy and secures payments. I do a lot of work online and having Paypal is a godsend. I am not plugging Paypal, but do wonder if any of you guys use it? Or do you not use it anymore?

I hope to read loads of your thoughts on this service!

• I use it occasionally as the situation warrants. I used to use it more when I was more active on an auction site.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I use it or Venmo frequently whether it is paying or being paid part of a shared bill, or being paid for work, etc.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Not great, but I had to change my Paypal password. This is because of other activity on my account. I shouldn't need to hope, but do hope it doesn't happen again. I do NOT want my Paypal account hacked. Who does?

Anyone using paypal, I would advise use a strong password and make it encrypted. This is vital to prevent other computers scanning accounts and trying to hack passwords.

Be careful with your online information, too. And defintely DO NOT tell others your passwords, unless you have no choice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X