The Grand Daughters that just makes your day

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Grand Daughters that just makes your day

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• The Grand Daughters that just makes your day

I have a cute story to tell you.This happen this pass summer.My grand daughter Kalee, came up to me as she climb up onto a chair right in front of me. As I was reading a story on my I pad. She says Pappy, can I asked you a question? I'm like sure what is it sweetie. She asked what is making you worry so much. I'm taken back a little and shook my head, then asked what do you mean by that sweetie. Well you get this lines above your eyes as she shows me on her forehead with her little finger then asked why is that. I told her don't worry your pretty little head about all that you're Pappy is all good here. She says ok then jump off the chair comes over to me. Then gives me a hug then kiss on the cheek and says pappy, I love you. Now if that don't bring a tear to your eyes nothing will. She then runs over to play with her cousin Abbie, again. I sat there for a minute or two and thought I was just psychoanalyzed by almost 4 year old p grand daughter. The only thing that was missing was a note pad,pen and a clock, with me lying down on a couch lol.
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

• I wonder if she was told that the lines were from worry or figured it out herself from looking in the mirror when she was worried and at others when they were worried.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I'm not sure, I hadn't ask I was just shocked. But again Kalee, is a very observant little girl. But when I told my daughter what Kalee, did she bust out laughing and said she's done the same thing to her as well lol.

When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X