Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

number of children

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by gracee View Post

haha, I saw it. I have already answered on each of them.
    thanks dear
    oh, k! I have answered them too :P

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamP346 View Post
      There is an assumption that not having kids is selfish. I think it is the exact opposite. Having kids in an incredibly selfish thing to do.
      Using this definition, the concentration of selfishness in cities is amazing and the more densely populated they are, the more they have concentrated selfishness. The concentration of selfishness is less in low population rural areas. You could label whole countries and populations as highly selfish.

I tend to see natural populations of humans grow and shrink the same way that animal species populations do: depending upon resources. When human ideas and emotions become involved, you end up with populations that don't have enough children to replace themselves and populations that create irregularities with the natural balance of the ratio of female to male births. That is not to say that the animal world is ideal. Lemmings are knowing for their group think capability.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I am ok with having just one baby
        However, I still have the energy to take care of two. I am pretty sure it won't be triples or anything in our case though. We have signed a surrogacy agreement. And I have heard that even though the Ukrainian law allows 3 embryo transfer, my agency (wcob) will be transferring 2 embryos because it is 100 per cent safer. And we are not worried because it is donor's eggs, so it is pretty much a done deal.

Comment

• I have three wonderful children! Everyone and each was waited and delivered in awe! And after my third tiny little piece of happiness I want more such beautiful babies. I dont know what is wrong with me. I love babies!

Comment

• Originally posted by El8482 View Post
            I have three wonderful children! Everyone and each was waited and delivered in awe! And after my third tiny little piece of happiness I want more such beautiful babies. I dont know what is wrong with me. I love babies!
            welcome to WH

can see why some women want more children
            really enjoyed the young years when our child was home with me before school started

like looking back at all the pics I took and remember those years

Comment

• I loved my kids when they were babies but now they are in their teens we are finally having a great sex life again. For a few years it felt like it was just a quick relief and orgasm. But things are better than ever

Comment

• I did however love the intimacy when my partner was pregnant! Wild beyond belief

Comment

• I'd love to have two daughters. But time is ticking. Still, there is hope I meet a man I seriously like.

Children can be wonderful, although never easy. Still, they are worth every moment.

Comment

• I hope you can find what you're looking for with your perfect gentleman. And have fun going through the process of reproducing! Haha

Comment

• I certainly will, MrMr! LOL.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

I second Ashlee T.'s post.

Today, 01:29 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Reply to How to gain weight fast?

You've made an important point, Stillness. I am glad to have my question answered.

Today, 01:27 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Reply to AC7

I found your post informative and interesting, Stillness. I wouldn't fast myself, but I see what you're saying. As long as a person isn't starving themselves,...

Today, 01:25 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Reply to New to divorce and sharing kids

Hi Kaja,

I am not in your situation but have friends who are. It is actually a rather common situation these days. I cannot imagine that...

Today, 08:10 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• The End Of DVDs and CDs

I have not bought any DVDs or CDs for a few years now and never will again.

I have given away 30 odd CDs and now stick to YouTube. I want...

Today, 01:33 PM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • New to divorce and sharing kids

I wasn’t sure where to post this. Does anyone here been divorced and share joint custody with ex?

We have. 4,5 and 6 week old daughters...

Yesterday, 11:20 PM By Kaja9584
                      • Can’t tell if I’m squirting or what? Please help

Hello, so I never squirted before and never really tried to but lately I’ve been using a vibrator on my clit and couple of days ago, I held it on there...

04-17-2019, 12:13 AM By Avvybaby
                      • Breaking up

I have decided that.a guy I have been seeing for a few months is just not right for me. I need to break it off. But he is a very, very nice guy and I...

04-13-2019, 02:07 AM By Kiwi
                      • Mirena coil foetus?

I got my mirena coil removed today. Attached to it is a 'blob' about the size of a pea. I first thought maybe it was cervical mucus etc, but upon closer...

04-15-2019, 07:51 AM By katie1508
                      Working...
                      X