Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help for friend

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Help for friend

Ladies,
    I am so much worried, My friend had this second miscarriage in one year. I don't know what she is doing wrong. please tell me how to take care of her. Is there some kind of sensitive thing is only with her. Last time it was an accident but this time I just don't know what is this. It's so much depressing for her and her husband is so devastated. He want child as badly as she want child. He took allot of care of her but I don't know what is this thing. Now they are trying again and the doctors said that there might be a chance for them still. Fingers crossed. Help for this time please.

• I'm so sorry to hear this. The only thing you can do is just be the wonderful friend you already are. Let her know you're there if she needs to talk. There is not much you can say or do to ease her pain, unfortunately. Just be her friend by quietly consoling her.

Comment

• Hey there, how are you all? Whats up these days? I need a help about IUI for my friend. She ttc with her DH since 2 years. Could not get the positive result. Her husband suggested her IUI with the opinion with her mother. What should she do? Should she wait some months more to conceive naturally? or should she run towards IUI? Doctor wants to give medication. She is really afraid of medication for this stuff. Please help her. Sorry for so many questions. She is seriously in need of help. TIA. Take care

Comment

• Hello. I am very sorry for your friend's loss and it is very sweet of you to look out for her, we need more people like you in the world. I think your friend's body is just not ready for pregnancy. Trying further will just damage her body and make her weak. My advice is that she can opt for Surrogacy to get a child of her own.

Comment

• Well I think she needs to go to the doctor as soon as possible. She is really in some trouble. I think this is something wrong medically that she must need to take care of. I think everything is going to be fine soon. Just tell her not to worry and try to take care of herself allot. I wish she'd be get well soon. Many prayers for her. Best of luck to you. You did very good thing dear. Best of luck.

Comment

• Well I think she needs to go to the doctor as soon as possible. She is really in some trouble. I think this is something wrong medically that she must need to take care of. I think everything is going to be fine soon. Just tell her not to worry and try to take care of herself allot. I wish she'd be get well soon. Many prayers for her. Best of luck to you. You did very good thing dear. Best of luck.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
            • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            Working...
            X