Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naked Movie Night

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Naked Movie Night

I thought I'd pass a long this idea... My fiance and I started this about a year ago. We call it "Naked Movie Night" and it just what it sounds! We get a bunch of movies, snacks, then we strip off all our clothes and watch movies completely naked (usually curled up around each other) Sometimes there is "intermission" if you get what I mean However, that's optional!

Anyway, it's just a fun idea to spice up an ordinary evening!
    "Look both ways before you cross the street"

• HAHAHA! NO WAY! We do that too! Except we make sure that our munchies don't leave crumbs....who knew chocolate chip cookies could be so irritating?! lol!

BEST part is the intermission!!! lol
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

Comment

• I've always thought this was a great idea, for those that remember WC (Oh how I miss her around here), her and her partner would do a "naked day".

Comment

• Ohhh WC....I miss her! She was such a free spirit!
        The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
        -PostSecret

Comment

• where did WC go?? WildChild??

Comment

• yup...wildchild....Shes busy with her life. Her and I talk once in a blue moon, but thats about it. Shes a busy momma!
            -PostSecret

Comment

• Originally posted by acerousme View Post
              BEST part is the intermission!!! lol
              intermissionary? Lol's

Comment

• Naked Movie Night -- The last time I tried anything like that was a year ago. We made a mess on the couch that I couldn't completely clean off. I still have to keep the cushions turned over to hide it.

Maybe I should turn the cushions back over and invite hubby to join me on the couch.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
                ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• When me and the fiance get our own place, this is definitely happening!
                  "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

Comment

• We usually a ton of blankets on the floor to lay on and then put snacks on the coffee table so it doesn't make too big of a mess! If it is a mess, we can just throw the top blanket in the washer and it's easy clean up!

Comment

• I would highly recommend this!! We don't do this as much now as our daughter is 14 and a little too mobile for our liking.

Turn the lights off, light a fire, make sure you have enough food and drink so you don't have to leave the comfort of the duvet on the settee, and put a suitable film. Being English we like a good chickflick like Notting Hill or Bridget Jones. I promise you a good evening of laughter, romance and maybe a little more if your passions are ignited.

Maybe tonight ?

Comment

• Oh my God, before our daughter was born, my (now ex) fiance and i had naked days too, they were the best! We'd snuggle up in bed eating ice cream watching funny films all day, in between shags lol, and take pictures of each other -funny face/cuddle pics, not dirty ones

I still look back at those pictures and smile -it really makes you appreciate the time spent together if things go wrong.

Comment

• We might have to try this. lol

Comment

• Naked movie night is a very bad thing for any person.There are many husband who look naked in the night hour.

Comment

• We have nudity nights! I love it! We now have a baby so it's not as fun as before but I will take what I can get!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

05-28-2020, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
                              • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
                              • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
                              • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
                                he's at higher risk
                                his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
                              Working...
                              X