Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who passed the gas?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Who passed the gas?

When I was dating, I thought there were certain boundaries that we would never cross. Oh how wrong I was. After being together for over a decade, passing gas in front of each other has just become routine. At the beginning, I would get mad at my hubby and think it was disgusting. He would even do it while we were having a serious conversation. Now, I'm right there with him. I think the only limit is when we are being intimate.

Any boundaries you thought you would never cross?
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

• Originally posted by sp346 View Post
    When I was dating, I thought there were certain boundaries that we would never cross. Oh how wrong I was. After being together for over a decade, passing gas in front of each other has just become routine. At the beginning, I would get mad at my hubby and think it was disgusting. He would even do it while we were having a serious conversation. Now, I'm right there with him. I think the only limit is when we are being intimate.

Any boundaries you thought you would never cross?
    Peeing with the door open =) (haven't crossed the ****other**** one yet)
    "Look both ways before you cross the street"

Comment

• Nope. Passing gas, using the bathroom with the door open, whatever. lol

Comment

• For me and my bf It peeing in front of each other we are working on it and i'm still not comfable passing gas in front of him. He is comfable doing it in front of me

Comment

• Probably the fact that we have sat side by side on the toilet together (: never thought that would happen ever

Comment

• I have to agree that peeing while he's brushing his teeth was a point I never thought we'd cross. But we did!

Passing gas though is still a place where when it happens we let a little laugh go still!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to What is the best way to get rid of anxiety problems?

I realize this is an old thread, but anxiety is AWFUL. I used to have it and HATED it. It blocks your mind, your rationality, your common sense and traps...

Today, 08:23 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to Gut Health

I received my Dida medication through the post. It does seem to be helping.

Anyhow, thank you all again for your advice!

Today, 08:19 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to Old member

I meant your younger sister's daughter.

I do apologise.

Today, 08:17 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Reply to Allergy relief

The medication will depend on the type of allergy and its severity. The most commonly administered allergy medicines belongs to a class of drugs called...

Today, 12:22 AM By TerenceBlacker
            • Reply to Old member

your ex is not angry that you divorced him?
              Kiyomi might be angry that you left?

you have been raising her for a number of years...

Yesterday, 11:34 AM By amy40

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Painful nipples

I am a 32 year old woman with large breasts. When my nipples get cold they get extremely painful. The pain is unbearable. I was wondering if anyone else...

02-25-2020, 11:00 AM By Peaches1
            • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
            • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
            • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
            • Dating married man and need advice

So I have been seeing someone for five months. During our third date, this man told me he was married, but was now divorcing. I believed him, however...

01-31-2020, 05:47 AM By MariaL
            Working...
            X