Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I tell my husband?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Should I tell my husband?

Last night my husband brought 3 of his workmates home with him. He called in advanced and asked if it would be ok, of course I said yes. When they arrived, I was disappointed that none of them had brought their wives/girlfriends. It was like a party and I was the only woman with 4 men. They called out for pizza and I fixed salad. They ate very little salad, mostly pizza and beer. Hubby asked me in front of them if it was ok for him to drink some beer, as much as I hate it when he drinks, I said sure have all you want.

They started playing cards at 7PM and ran out of beer at 9PM. Hubby asked me to run out and get some more beer, so I went to 7-11 and got them 2 more cases. When I returned, my hubby's Sargent was not there, they said he was upstairs in the bathroom. After about 15 minutes he came down, he kept looking at me, it was creepy. No matter where I went, I felt his eyes on me, after a while I couldn't take it any more so I excused myself to go upstairs to check on Misako. After I checker her diaper, I went in the bathroom. The first thing I noticed was the leg of my jeans hanging out of the hamper. I had to rush to change before they arrived and left my clothes in the bathroom hamper. I checked inside and found my undies on top of the of the jeans, I know I hadn't left them that way. I can only assume that my hubby's Sargent had been messing with my dirty clothes. It gave me the creeps to think that a pervert was touching my undies. I knew I could never face him, it would be too embarrassing. I called down to hubby and said I wasn't feeling well (not a lie because I am having cramps) and was going to lay down for a while.

They're still down there playing cards and I can hear them, I just hope hubby don't get too drunk. I can't decide if I should say anything about my suspicions. I'm 95% sure that someone was messing with my clothes and I think it was hubby's Sargent that did it. I know one thing, I don't want him in our house again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
    ― Bodhidharma

• First of all, did you know this guy before or this is the first time you've met him?

Ask your husband what type of guy he is and then explain your suspicions.

He might turn out to be just a harmless, immature jerk.

Comment

• Eww he sounds like pervert. I think you should tell your husband like tim2discover said

Comment

• I agree that you should tell your husband, but you can't be sure it was the Sargent. Further, it will cause ill will between him and his fellow policemen, so anything said either should be said with surety or later tested to see who was the culprit. Maybe you can suggest this happened, but say you are not 100% sure. If a policeman's fellow policeman or policewoman doesn't trust him, he could have a problem in a bad situation.

I know this, some people go through everything in a person's bathroom when they use it. To me it is a breach of trust. I can understand that police have to do it as part of their business in searching homes. So they may not have any morals that prevent them from snooping.
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• id say tell him. explain is to him how you told us. He may not come right out and believe you (as he may not want to, or may want to mull over it) but Im sure youll plant the seed of doubt in his head. He'll be watching his Sarge more closely, making his own evaluations. Id say get it out there, address it now, because he may be back at your house again, and your hubby will be watching for shenanigans. If hes not made aware of it, he cant watch for it

Comment

• When I woke up at 5AM, hubby was sleeping. After I took care of my morning needs, I got ready to feed Misako. She usually wakes up at 6AM and wants her bottle. I went in the spare room to get a package of diapers, that's when I saw someone sleeping there. I shook hubby awake and asked him who was sleeping in the spare room. He said was his Sargent who was too drunk to drive home.

At first I was in shock and didn't know what to do so I guess I over reacted. I told him I was taking Misako and going to my Aunts, he could call me when Sargent was gone and I'd come home. I gathered the things I needed and was getting ready to leave when hubby, wide awake now, asked me exactly what was wrong. So I told him, i guess I was a little hysterical but he got the picture. He said to go in our bedroom, close the door and he would ask him to leave. I don't know what he said to him but about 15 minutes later he drove off. After, at breakfast, I calmly told him exactly what had happened, stressing that I wasn't completely sure it was him. He said he was sure it was him but that I was being a little too sensitive. He then said he would never ask him over again.

Am I being too sensitive? I had pictures in my mind of him with my panties on his head or worse, like I saw in movies. I could never feel safe with him in the house. In my world, this is unacceptable behavior, and could never be laughed off by saying boys will be boys.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
            ― Bodhidharma

Comment

• I too think that it's an invasion of privacy and it would creep me out as well, but I guess, I also think that you are/were safe in the house, your husband was there however, on a future occasion, if you don't tell your husband and he drinks too much, maybe not so, who knows in this World.

You are an extremely beautiful looking woman Chaya Don't get creeped out when a guy has beer and stares though... It's not easy not to when the lady in question is beautiful.
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I agree with CW, some guys just do things that seem weird to us because they're awkward and
                don't know the proper way to react.(and I don't mean that he has a thing for you just testosterones)

Most of the time they wind up being inoffensive people. That's why in my first post, I suggested you trust your
                husbands opinion on this guy and anyway, he won't be coming over when your husband isn't there for sure.

Comment

• I too think that it's an invasion of privacy and it would creep me out as well, but I guess, I also think that you are/were safe in the house, your husband was there however, on a future occasion, if you don't tell your husband and he drinks too much, maybe not so, who knows in this World.

You are an extremely beautiful looking woman Chaya Don't get creeped out when a guy has beer and stares though... It's not easy not to when the lady in question is beautiful.
                  PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• That was so pervert of him. You better tell your husband about that and tell him you don't want that man coming over again.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Top 5 Drinks Which Helps Lose Weight

Drinks containing ginger, carbonated water, apple cider vinegar, water, and protein shakes are top 5 drinks, which can help to lose weight....

Yesterday, 03:50 AM By TerenceBlacker
                    • Reply to Old member

If that's genuinely the lifestyle you want, then honestly, it's not that difficult to find those arrangements in the US. They are more and more common,...

02-20-2020, 08:03 AM By atskitty2
                    • Reply to I can't get over it!

I'm very sorry for your loss. That's a devastating loss that, I can imagine, could really never be fully recovered from. Have you been seeing a grief...

02-20-2020, 07:52 AM By atskitty2
                    • Reply to Old member

Kiyomi being not sure tells me that she is almost certain that she doesn't want to continue with the previous arrangement. It will be hard finding someone...

02-19-2020, 04:10 PM By jns
                    • Reply to Old member

I've talked with my ex and Kiyomi, he wants to get back together, Kiyomi is not sure about it. I'm bisexual and doubt I could ever be happy without having...

02-19-2020, 11:16 AM By chaya

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• What do you mean by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)?

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, commonly known as PCOS is a health condition that affects 10 million women in the world. Genetics, as well as environmental...

02-18-2020, 10:51 PM By laiqadm
                    • I can't get over it!

My baby was stillborn. It's been two years now but still, I can't get over it. Also, I couldn't conceive after that. So, I am looking forward to adopting...

02-18-2020, 09:13 PM By Emily2020
                    • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
                    • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
                    • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
                    Working...
                    X