Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED UR VALUABLE ADVICE.......Please read and respond

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• NEED UR VALUABLE ADVICE.......Please read and respond

I have been dating a top IT professional for the last ten months . He has had many girl friends in the past but none lasted more than four months. However he always claims to be committed to me and has also proposed to marry me several times. One of his exes, a married woman, has always been emotionally blackmailing him for quite a long time. He hide this from me but since i know his passwords, i found her number of emails that proved that they are in contact however he is not in love with her any more. This may be because he has been spending more time with me. I confronted with him and even broke up with him. However he sent me a lot of text messages and emails apologising profusely and admitting his mistakes and pleading to give him yet another chance. He said he has had enough with that married lady and she has been really stopping him from having his own life. He said to me that he was responding to her emails only out of sympathy.

I trusted him because i knew the way she always threatens him through emails. We moved further and our engagement date was fixed. At that time he had gone for a business tour. During that date, i happened to see that lady's email in his email box accusing him for not meeting her even he has come to her place. I never knew that he has gone to that particular place where she lives. He gave me another place name as training venue before going. Again while i confronted he said he hid this because if he had told me that earlier i would not have allowed him to go. However I broke again with him.

He again pleaded me and promised me that he will not commit anymore mistakes. I asked him to completely stop relationship with that lady. I even drafted a breakup letter for him which he sent to her. After that we had many good times. In his social networks including Facebook, he put his status as 'committed'.

Once casually while checking his mobile I saw that lady's 100s of desperate messages and his just two replies. One of his reply was a rude one, another is "miss u". I was devastated. But he said that she threatened him of committing suicide and thats why he responded atleast twice. There were a lot discussions, all our friends interfered and finally he managed to convince me that he is committed to me and only me.

However after reading your emails my strategy changed and it really worked. He became more close to me. He called me always and showered me with compliments romantic messages etc. However even a slight arguement nowadays leads to dirty situation. Yesterday he promised me to meet me. In the evening he said he is back from a long journey and he is tired to drive again. I was bit sad and i told him strongly, u would have told me this before. You know he sent me a message like this " you are a curse in my life". He is always like this whenever he is irritated he uses very bad and harsh words. After that he cut phone. After one hour he called me but I didnt respond.

Our marriage is fixed this year end. Eventhough I love him alot, no day is passsing without pain and confusion. I dont know what to do. Kindly advise.

• I think you need to relax, keep yourself busy, study, work, go out with friends, hit the gym and focus on yourself and stop harassing your man. Don't check his emails and text messages anymore, it will drive both of you insane. Trust him or leave him, there is no point in being with somebody I you don't trust him. Better yourself showing confidence, taking care of yourself and showing that you are a happy woman. The more desperate you are, the easier it would be for him to play with your nerves!

Comment

• I totally agree with what Julie said. The keeping tracking and checking will only make you crazy and cause you nothing but stress and it isn't worth it. If he is truly worthy of you and your love then he will do the right thing and you will not have to worry. He will eventually earn your trust again. Keep busy your mind doesn't go there. I know easier said than done but please try it or you will drive yourself crazy, I know from experience.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Old member

It really isn't a matter of being "wrong" or facing any sort of judgement. It is just a matter of doing what is best for you and your daughter....

Today, 10:51 AM By Ashlee T.
      • Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

It sounds like mini cakes are not a useful diet food, no matter how mini they are....

Today, 02:00 AM By jns
      • Reply to Gut Health

Everybody has bacteria in their gut. Various bacteria colonize the gut shortly after birth and I supposes that the last bacteria die slightly after death...

Today, 01:58 AM By jns
      • Reply to Old member

I think you have to trust what your heart is telling you: not what you "should" do. Do what will make YOU happy. Sometimes we all have to forgive...

Yesterday, 02:20 PM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Unfortunately mini cakes have made a comeback in my life.

NOT good.

Yesterday, 02:13 PM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
      • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
      • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
      • Just to say Hi!!

Hello everyone, What's up?

02-08-2020, 04:45 AM By Emily2020
      • Dating married man and need advice

So I have been seeing someone for five months. During our third date, this man told me he was married, but was now divorcing. I believed him, however...

01-31-2020, 05:47 AM By MariaL
      Working...
      X