Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you need a giggle!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• If you need a giggle!

Well, I thought Id share this with my lovely online family at WH incase you needed a giggle - so here goes.

Fiance proposed back in April with the most stunning Saudi Arabian diamond and white sapphire engagement ring, its really unique looking and I really loved it - now July, we have wedding plans in motion and are really happy BUT then Friday evening happened .... Fiance, Mr X complained of a sore back - so feeling a little out of character I said 'hey I'll give you a nice massage', whaps out the body oil and gives Mr X a massage. Then after (pardon me) whilst sitting on the loo with oily hands from the massage, instead of doing the normal thing and standing up and washing my hands - I just use some loo roll and wipe the left overs and flush it down the loo....
    An hour later... WHERE'S MY ENGAGEMENT RING? Yup, ladies .. I flushed my ring down the toilet. Can you believe it?

Thankfully, Mr X found the entire thing hilarious (I think he was more delirious actually now I think of it) and didnt mind one bit - naturally I was distraught but we thankfully have full insurance so we shall get a replacement in time.

So ladies, basically .. never volunteer to give a man a massage! Hahahaha.

• Ouch. I'm sure you were devastated. Glad you all could laugh about it, and glad you're insured!!!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Noooo get a plumber ... too late

Lesson learnt always, always, take ring off before any playing
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I'm glad you are insured and can laugh about it. And it sounds like you have a Wonderful man in Mr. X,

Your story reminds me of something my Mom did. She woke up to go pee in the middle of the night, went into the bathroom and stepped on something pink/tan and small. Half asleep, she picked it up threw it in the toilet, used the toilet, flushed, went back to bed.

In the morning when she got up she couldn't find her hearing aid. Then she remembered the lil pink/ tan thing she tossed in the night . Evidently Kitsy, her cat had decided to play with the hearing aid, knocked it off the night stand and batted it around into the bathroom.

You should have seen the Insurance agent when we reported what happened. " You flushed an $1800 hearing aid "? It was so ridiculous a story that they accepted her claim without argument and she got a new hearing aid. lol

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to will things ever get back to normal again?

When were they ever normal? In my experience, life is a war. The moments when things are going relatively well are just brief breaks in the ongoing stream...

Today, 01:13 AM By Stillness
        • Reply to Pressure cooker recipes

Yes. I use an instant pot.

The last thing I made was corn on the cob.

Ingredients: Shucked corn

Directions: Place...

Today, 12:21 AM By Stillness
        • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Personally, I love all the different styles. But having a little hair shows maturity, and I find that sexy. My personal favorite is my wife keeping a...

05-21-2020, 09:30 AM By Zeus_66
        • Reply to Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

I second Alison H.'s post.

I'm afraid I know very little about Perimenopause anxiety, but Alison's post makes sense. I do hope you find the...

05-19-2020, 01:45 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Reply to My Heart's Desire

I have re-published my book "Welcome To Hell". It's awesome. It is a hardback and is A4 size. I have another book in print called "Gobbledegook"...

05-19-2020, 01:42 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
        • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
        • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
          he's at higher risk
          his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
        Working...
        X