• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My relationship is a zombie. Is it better to leave or to find partners on the side?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes one partner requires more love and affection then the other, this may be for various reasons. If we feel good about ourselves and have secure attachment then we are okay without getting a lot back from our partner. Whereas if we feel dissatisfied about ourselves or insecure in relationships then we may feel dissatisfied with a lack of intimacy. Sometimes how we feel about our partner can reflect how we feel deep inside. Wanting an affair can distract us from our feelings, so we can attempt to feel better about ourselves by seeking gratification elsewhere, it is not a solution but a way to escape from how we feel about ourselves deep down.
    I have written these
    Last edited by jns; 10-15-2018, 05:29 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

And yet another troll is heard from...

Comment

My recommendation is to move on now; 58 isn't the end of the line. I would have moved on at 58 but I had an 8-year-old son to raise. Maybe should have anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X