Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PTSD

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
    Therapy does work: I know this, too. I also think looking into oneself in life works. Being open to change always helps heal the heart. Taking care of yourself makes others feel more comfortable around you, too. I think you're a generally nice person, MrMr. Being an ex service man is something to feel pride at having been.

Good luck with the therapy and keep looking out for yourself. Because people DO like you: I am sure of this.
    I wish you'd privately message me about this

Comment

• I hadn't thought of doing so, MrMr but I will consider it, definitely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
        I hadn't thought of doing so, MrMr but I will consider it, definitely.
        Its quite a surreal feeling that a stranger from a forum can make you feel so uplifted and self assured. Its apparent you are just a kind hearted person and your kind words don't go unappreciated. Thank you x

Comment

• You're right, MrMr: I am a kind hearted person. I always have been. I am soft and emotive and very intuitive. I just care about people: even strangers. And all best friends start as strangers. But time moves on and people get to know me. I will never be that cold, distant stranger that doesn't care. A little bit of love makes anyone's day!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X