Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advice needed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• In before the thread close!
    Lol Stillness.
    Yeah this is a almost a 5 year old thread.

I try to make sure the Poster is still around to get any advise needed or at least the thread is current.
    Though there is very good advise that can be read on Closed Threads too, if we do the Research.
    It does seem a moot point to try and help someone that is long gone .

Comment

• Ah, the WH's funny people

Welcome Charlie I think the actual topic is interesting.

Interesting that my fiancé text messages one of his ex-staff, female. I had this horrid gut feeling and had a tad of jealousy in me, couldn't work out why I mean he wouldn't stray in any way physically if you paid him... I would tell him, "ah, talking to your girlfriend"

Turned out, one day she decided to spill. She had been having an affair with his work partner for nearly two years..

Let's just say, women have wicked intuition......................

Perhaps Charlie you should start a thread on the said topic, we can always move these posts over to it

Under Stillness's instructions Thread closed.

Old thread started in 2008 OP has not come back.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X