Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to be a mother

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• want to be a mother

My husband and I really want to start having children, but I just don't see how I could give my full attention to raise a well balanced child AND work. My husband thinks women must work...that staying at home and raising children is lazy...and women that do that are money hungry. Am I wrong to want to stay at home and raise my children the way my own mother did? His mother put him in daycare and he thinks this is a wonderful option.

• Everyone has a different way of how to raise there child. Im pregnant and my husband and i prefer for me to stay home with our kid until he/she is ready to start school. For some people they would rather work, to make ends meet, and have the child taken care of in a daycare. i think its something you and your husband will have to discuss more about.

Comment

• It takes time to get back into the swing of working after my son was born he was the most important person in my life and it made just that more important to work hard for him. I work to full time jobs first I am a mom second I work as an assisant. People understand that children come first and they will work with you. And making baby is fun get her done.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X